Tottenham Vs Brighton - Tues 23rd April 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely piss poor first half, people act like Brighton haven't turned up like this against other teams and had their pants pulled down.

We look completely out of ideas and like we turned up expecting to steam roll them.

Wolves had 80% possession against Brighton at the weekend and drew 0-0.

Brighton are in desperation mode. Haven't scored a goal in 7 games. Need points.

I don't blame them for the way they're playing at all.

We'll still win

Lucas and son need to switch back. Lucas keeps trying to cut inside and either shoot or put in a lofted cross. That sort of play isn't helping with congestion. At least son can take it onto his left every other time. Need more urgency though, we aren't troubling them by strolling it around and then shooting from 25 yards

It's all about the tempo for me...fair play brighton that have come with a game plan but frustrating as hell...how come there's been so few yellows for them?

Tempo is the key word

If we just played with the SLIGHTEST bit of energy, Brighton's players would be all over the place. We make it so painfully easy for them by playing like turtles.
Playing like turtles!!!!....
jEX6i7Q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom