Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Found this it's a vlog by a girl who's actually a Bolton fan, but to get a break from making miserable Bolton vlogs she goes to the odd big game as a neutral....she's in the home end next to our lot...it's great stuff.

Edit: The fans too busy giving our lot the big one to notice the VAR announcment should dispel any sympathy for those cunts...

She's just cottoned on like a few others that Spurs Vlogs with the Korean spelling of Son Heung Min in the title end up with at least a 100k views, and upto a million plus. There's a quite a few Spurs vloggers and they must be desperate for Son to start and score every game.

Never will such a mixture of emotions be witnessed again. I still do not know how or what happened.

Fair play to those engaging with the opposition fans knowing they could easily come unstuck and look stupid.. many times over the years I’ve done that but left with egg on my face.. nowadays I don’t look at them until we are 3-0 up. :dembelelol:
I was at the 3-2 game 2012, after Bale scored we all broke out into a spontaneous Poznan mimicking them, then Balotelli gets the pen in the 95th min when he shouldn't have been on the pitch for stamping on Parker.

:dembelewtf:

Watching the clips of that disallowed goal incident again I can't help but feel sympathy for City fans. That moment has to be the worst some of them have ever felt in their life. If it was us I would probably abstain from football for some time.

Then you’re not a true fan

Sympathy for those plastic cunts??

You’re having a laugh

I was at the 3-2 game 2012, after Bale scored we all broke out into a spontaneous Poznan mimicking them, then Balotelli gets the pen in the 95th min when he shouldn't have been on the pitch for stamping on Parker.

:dembelewtf:

I was in Crewe for that in a pub full of Shitty fans

Felt ill

Revenge is sweet
Lmfao

E no that's not what I said. I meant should we have lost I would've been disappointed of course but I would've been proud of the team and taken some solace from our being part of such a classic.

I went nuts when Sonny scored his second and when the Sterling strike was disallowed.

Don’t upset Cooperman
lol

Couple of things.

1. Look at the City fans celebrating what they think is Sterling winning the game. It's actually pretty soulless, when you consider they thought they'd won at the death. Why are they not absolutely losign it? Compare it to our fans celebrating when it gets chalked off, when Llorentee scored etc. City have been so spoilt that I think they don't feel the emotion of moments like that in the same way we do.

2. Llorente's movement for his goal was brilliant. He left his marker standing at the back post, ran forward at the right time and got his goal. His marker was still where Llorentee left him when the ball was in the back of the net. Class. You can miss this because all the replays focus on the "handball" which makes it look like he started at the front post when he didn't.

Watching the clips of that disallowed goal incident again I can't help but feel sympathy for City fans. That moment has to be the worst some of them have ever felt in their life. If it was us I would probably abstain from football for some time.
Think you're on a loser with this one, my friend. Your sentiments are admirable but don't think for one minute they would have felt any sympathy if the situation had been reversed.
Yes they do play some really good football, but it's not beneath them to resort to skullduggery when things don't go their way.
Save your sympathies for more deserving cases.

Whats does being a fan equate to for you then....?

Why Spurs?

Why even the EPL?
I love the kind of football we play, the philosophy we have as a football club, the fanbase that we have... Watching Spurs brings me more joy (and sometimes sadness) than most other activities. There are plenty of reasons but off the top of my head those are the most important ones. My reasons may not be as convincing as others' but I still consider myself a real fan.

I love the kind of football we play, the philosophy we have as a football club, the fanbase that we have... Watching Spurs brings me more joy (and sometimes sadness) than most other activities. There are plenty of reasons but off the top of my head those are the most important ones. My reasons may not be as convincing as others' but I still consider myself a real fan.

It's a shame... You seem to be missing out on what elevates football from being merely a comparatively dull technical exhibition.

....A world where beating rivals means no more than an average game.

...Are you really THAT much of a purist/connoisseur?

It's a shame... You seem to be missing out on what elevates football from being merely a comparatively dull technical exhibition.

....A world where beating rivals means no more than an average game.

...Are you really THAT much of a purist/connoisseur?

Perhaps if he gives you his address you could send him the being a proper proper fan handbook?

I know one guy that has been City forever, and I have left him alone. All the others have jumped on the bandwagon and deserve nothing.

Back
Top Bottom