Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can’t believe the commentators kept insisting that the ball hit Fernando’s arn. No matter how many replays they showed I can’t see it. Clearly bounces off his hip from what I can see. Lol at whatever dick commentator kept saying “you can see the muscle move in his arm”. Fuck sake.
It definitely does hit his arm, having said that it still isn't a handball under the current rules. Next season that sort of goal will be ruled out, but this season it's fine.

A game to savour.
Really was.

I am just emotionally drained.
The Sterling goal ( non goal), broke me and I nearly broke the screen.

Love this club... To concede 4 goals against the most expensive footy side assembled, and GET through is not an achievement. Its a statement.

Onwards ...

Gotta admit, when their fifth went in I stood up and went for a piss (I really had to go from about 50th minute onwards).

There I stood pissing on my legs in distraught and tried to accept the defeat.

Went back to see the goal had been disallowed.

Nearly pissed myself!

Calling Poch a bottler and blaming him every time we concede is very ungrateful.
It's like there are some people who are waiting for any failure to put all the fingers on the man :pochfacepalm:
I believe we are in a position now to put our feet as a Tier 1 club in the world. We really need to build on what we have achieved so far.
We already have the best stadium in the world and one of the best managers. That means we can attract any player we want.

COYS!

Had about 5hrs kip, rudely awoken by the kids asking me how Spurs got on! Gonna put on the highlights and let them, watch our greatest loss in recent memory! :tobyarm:

Is this a repeat of our 2010 smash and grab win up there? Our first CL qualification thanks to them! 2019 our first CL semi, thanks to them. Fuck you, you financially doped carbon funded cunts!

COYMFS!

Calling Poch a bottler and blaming him every time we concede is very ungrateful.
It's like there are some people who are waiting for any failure to put all the fingers on the man :pochfacepalm:
I believe we are in a position now to put our feet as a Tier 1 club in the world. We really need to build on what we have achieved so far.
We already have the best stadium in the world and one of the best managers. That means we can attract any player we want.

COYS!

The kitty has only got bigger with that win as well

I know we lost last night and played very poorly at times while conceding 4, but I truly believe over the 2 legs we deserved to go through.

They were absolutely tragic last week and as good as they were last night - we still manged to score 3 away goals. Not sure which is the last team which managed that at the Arab Oil Arena, even in the PL.

So fuck them, fuck their plastic cunt fans, fuck Pep's cardigan, fuck Fernandinho's dirty tackles and fuck Aguero's bleached pubes

We're TOTTENHAM, SUPER TOTTENHAM !!!

Last edited:
Oops fuck you BT.... :sonlol:

D4anIx6WkAAgY8u

Back
Top Bottom