Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

100%
Some of us were screaming out for Llorente to be used when Kane was rushed back from injuries and went off the boil. Others said he could never be dropped.

At least we now know that there is ALWAYS room for a competent back up striker, despite having the top striker in the PL.

The way I see it, I think recruitment-wise, I'd prefer a more versatile option if we're shopping for goals (i.e. like Sonny), but if we start next season with:

Kane
Llorente
Parrot

I'd be perfectly happy.

I'd like to see Poch be a bit stricter about Harry's game time from here in. He's just had a new fat(ter) contract; let's drop this paranoia about him leaving if he doesn't play every game. Show Troy that we believe in him and have him learn from two high quality pros while we have the breathing space to do so.

Any time a game is in the bag I wanna see one of the other two get a cameo and let's selectively give Nando some cup starts where possible and keep him limbered as much as poss.

I think people are going soft on the back of a sexual result against Dortmund.

Yea

Dat pussy tho...

I'll be honest, I wanted to play up front instead of Nando, on the basis that any fan could run around out of shape and depressed and at least they wouldn't be on the wage bill.

He has won me over though, even as a fan. That performance was living the dream.

If him and Son get injured, I have full faith Janssen will score a bicycle kick from the half-way line.

This guy plays well with Son and can provide physicality for the team and can fill in Kane's shoes someways when he's out. Think we should definitely hold on to him, his form as of late has really won me over.

The former Juventus striker, Fernando Javier Torres Llorente, today turns 34 and Juve doesn’t fail to congratulate the Lion King.
The Spaniard Llorente, who now wears the colors of Tottenham, has worn the bianconera shirt for three seasons, from 2013 to 2016, in which he contributed to the growth of the Bianconeri team, with commitment and professionalism.
Great love that of Llorente for the bianconera jersey, with which he played 92 races, scored 27 goals and won 5 titles.
Juventus wanted to wish the Lion King directly on his Twitter profile, where he published a beautiful photo of Llorente, accompanied by the greeting message:

llorente-e1551181676271.jpg

He's a hunk all right, but not sure he's up to being effective against the top teams.
Fernando, if you're reading this - please, please, pretty please, make me eat my words and score the winner against Citeh (in the right end! ;) )

He's a hunk all right, but not sure he's up to being effective against the top teams.
Fernando, if you're reading this - please, please, pretty please, make me eat my words and score the winner against Citeh (in the right end! ;) )

Agreed.

Gives everything but not sure his everything is anywhere near what it used to be.

Huge shame because like Soldado before you cannot question the effort.

Top stuff, Mrs P! ...Sort these soppy girls (and Nando) out.... No time to be swooning (or posing seductively on couches).

There's work to be done!

Not only is he a good target and strong holding the ball, but he seems to have very good sense of who is around him. The ball seems to slide out in front of a player in position to shoot.

Back
Top Bottom