Kyle Walker-Peters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's see how he does in some more difficult games. I just don't see a top player in him personally. Do we really need a player we can only use in easy home games?

I think there's a high likelihood he'll start away to City in the league and I think we'll see what sort of player we have. I watched England Vs Germany under 21s and he was pretty horrendous in that game. I just give my honest opinion on players. Skipp and Parrott I have particularly high hopes for but Walker Peters, not really.

It's very, very easy to go on every single player thread and say they're "world class", "gonna be a superstar." "Absolute baller, future captain." You'll have an easy life and no one will ever pull you up on it.

And if KWP has a successful lower league career he'll be more successful than the majority of youth players and earn more money than you or I ever will. It's all relative.
You have never watched Troy Parrott in your life.

This post is the first time you've ever mentioned him.

NW1Spur NW1Spur I don;t agree with you about KWP. Time will tell which of us is correct.

Indeed. I just think another year of Trippier, Aurier and KWP is to continue bumbling along trying to compete for top 4 with Woolwich when we should be trying to close the gap that's obviously developed between City and Liverpool. I don't think KWP helps bridge that gap.

My honest opinion on our full backs is as follows:

Trippier = think he gets a ridiculous amount of unjust stick on here BUT his form this season has not been good. Generally speaking he's a good full back but his lack of pace is an issue.

Aurier = Again he's good on his day but hes definitely not as fast as I originally thought and he has too many brain fart moments.

KWP = Has made some errors but has also looked very composed and offers a good outlet. He needs game time to cut out errors.

Conclusion
I think in all honestly we should shift Trippier AND Aurier.....promote KWP to back up rb and buy a starting rb.
That's been my preference for the transfer window.

Max Aarons from Norwich would be nice, regardless of whether they get promoted, but having him and KWP as our RB options would be very trusting in youth.

This is a shit post.

NW1Spur NW1Spur "backs"(*) himself when rating players, I'll have you know!!!!

(*Usually into a corner: until such time he's made such a mug of himself he has do a disappearing act from the forum for a few months).

.....Ain't that right FAT ELVIS? :adesalute:

Last edited:
NW1Spur NW1Spur "backs"(*) himself when rating players, I'll have you know!!!!

(*Usually into a corner: until such time he's made such a mug of himself he has do a disappearing act from the forum for a few months).

.....Ain't that right FAT ELVIS? :adesalute:

Contribute to the thread or get off it you utter bore. I don't like you, I think you're boring and of less than average intelligence so I don't respond to any of your posts generally, as it prevents threads getting cluttered with garbage. Not hard to do, is it?

Indeed. I just think another year of Trippier, Aurier and KWP is to continue bumbling along trying to compete for top 4 with Woolwich when we should be trying to close the gap that's obviously developed between City and Liverpool. I don't think KWP helps bridge that gap.

What if Aurier and KWP become top, top players similar to Sissoko has this season? I realise I'm trying to use 'what if' to back up my opinion but it's all I've got!

Trippier needs to be moved on so I agree with you there.

Contribute to the thread or get off it you utter bore. I don't like you, I think you're boring and of less than average intelligence so I don't respond to any of your posts generally, as it prevents threads getting cluttered with garbage. Not hard to do, is it?

YOOOOOOO FAT BASTARD!!!! :sonpoint:

What if Aurier and KWP become top, top players similar to Sissoko has this season? I realise I'm trying to use 'what if' to back up my opinion but it's all I've got!

Trippier needs to be moved on so I agree with you there.

KWP would benefit from a loan imo. Whatever you think of him as a player, it's hard to say there's been any great benefit to him remaining at the club the last two years instead of going out on loan.

I'd sell Trippier and keep Aurier personally. Sissoko could still have had a great season if we'd bought another CM.

KWP would benefit from a loan imo. Whatever you think of him as a player, it's hard to say there's been any great benefit to him remaining at the club the last two years instead of going out on loan.

I'd sell Trippier and keep Aurier personally. Sissoko could still have had a great season if we'd bought another CM.

How long you gotta keep that fat Elvis mate ?

Back
Top Bottom