New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only teething problem was the guards checking tickets for the area we were sitting in before the security gates, was just an unnecessary queue. Rest was awesome

I'm not sure why they need high tech ticket barriers inside, but low tech blokes-with-handheld-scanners outside as well. One problem yesterday was the sun, which has only been around 4.063 billion years (yes I googled it), shining on the scanners and/or phones. Mine didn't work with the first one (I said it was the sun) or the second one I was then sent to (I said it was the sun). The guy next to me gave up with his phone and got his ticket out, which worked. Then the sun went in and mine worked. Seems like a massive potential bottleneck.

Yeah there were loads available on the exchange.

Sold out due to ST holders paying upfront.

But we record bums on seats so the attendance clearly shows when people don’t turn up.

As much as I hated StubHub, I did like that fact that you could post your ticket for less than face value. I always did that (sometimes for as low as £20 for my East Upper seat) and always sold them. I'd much rather get a few quid for my seat and would also rather someone was using it rather than it remaining empty, which was probably the case yesterday. The club should consider this for the resale site next season: maximum price face value, minimum price £0.

Don't know if it has been mentioned in these recent pages, but the pitch seems to be a bit slippery. Has anyone else noticed the amount of grass being torn up when players are planting?

Edit: I'm an idiot who can't scroll up to see this exact conversation unfolding

Last edited:
I did a search of the word sock on the forum and found this, about SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur

"He has a Japanese girlfriend called Yoko. But Yoko is actually a yellow sock he put almond shape buttons on for eyes and "her" mouth is actually a hole in the heel and he thinks it counts as oral sex when he jerks off in this sock via the hole in the heel. The sock that he calls Yoko. That is his "girlfriend"."

So maybe he knows who this guy is. We live in different times I guess. If him and this guy find fulfilment in a sock, who are we to criticize.
Reposting your own posts is hilarious.

Your obsessed by this sock thing.

Very intriguing. Almost like you're speaking from experience.

They said on the tv that the groundsman wasnt happy with it and that its being ripped up in the summer.

I did a search of the word sock on the forum and found this, about SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur

"He has a Japanese girlfriend called Yoko. But Yoko is actually a yellow sock he put almond shape buttons on for eyes and "her" mouth is actually a hole in the heel and he thinks it counts as oral sex when he jerks off in this sock via the hole in the heel. The sock that he calls Yoko. That is his "girlfriend"."

So maybe he knows who this guy is. We live in different times I guess. If him and this guy find fulfilment in a sock, who are we to criticize.
Why are you talking about your own post like you happened upon it randomly?

You are arguing with a guy who lives in a garden shed. He has a Japanese girlfriend called Yoko. But Yoko is actually a yellow sock he put almond shape buttons on for eyes and "her" mouth is actually a hole in the heel and he thinks it counts as oral sex when he jerks off in this sock via the hole in the heel. The sock that he calls Yoko. That is his "girlfriend".

You posted it 10 days ago,

You were that proud of it you went looking for it to post again. Amazing dedication to a wanksock fantasy you have for another man.

Very revealing.

Back
Top Bottom