New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh look the super fan who didn't even follow his team at Wembley. Fans like you are exactly the problem.

There were lots of empty seats you prick.

As I say. Only second league game bit of a worry. This stadium is the best in the business I'm shocked we haven't filled it out.
I live abroad and said I wasn’t flying home to a Wembley game....I fully stand by that. I told you Wembley was a fucking soulless toilet two years before you noticed it, nob head.

What’s that got to do with you thinking that taking 58,000 against Huddersfield means we might turn shit again.

That's bullshit. The game was a sell out, apart from some corporate areas. A few people might not have used there tickets because it was an early game against such a shit team.

Honestly, you seem like you just wrote a post you'll immediately go on to West Ham/Woolwich forum and quote. "Look, Spurs fans moaning about empty seats!"

It's not bullshit at all. I'm east upper and there were plenty empty around me. Could also see empty seats in the West stand.

Oh look the super fan who didn't even follow his team at Wembley. Fans like you are exactly the problem.

There were lots of empty seats you prick.

As I say. Only second league game bit of a worry. This stadium is the best in the business I'm shocked we haven't filled it out.

Tickets overall are just too expensive. And not all season ticket holders will make every game.
Saw someone on twitter moaning about cost of seats back row in east upper. Basically saying thought they should be priced at Cat C levels and the club was ripping people off.
Why were the club charging so much for seats in the gods?

Didn’t have the heart to say £60 is cat c and wait till you see Cat A price level up there.

I live abroad and said I wasn’t flying home to a Wembley game....I fully stand by that. I told you Wembley was a fucking soulless toilet two years before you noticed it, nob head.

What’s that got to do with you thinking that taking 58,000 against Huddersfield means we might turn shit again.

Clearly English isn't your first language then as I never said we might turn shit again. You've made that up like most things.

It's not bullshit at all. I'm east upper and there were plenty empty around me. Could also see empty seats in the West stand.

Yeah there were loads available on the exchange.

Sold out due to ST holders paying upfront.

But we record bums on seats so the attendance clearly shows when people don’t turn up.

Tickets overall are just too expensive. And not all season ticket holders will make every game.
Saw someone on twitter moaning about cost of seats back row in east upper. Basically saying thought they should be priced at Cat C levels and the club was ripping people off.
Why were the club charging so much for seats in the gods?

Didn’t have the heart to say £60 is cat c and wait till you see Cat A price level up there.

Yeah I agree with that. I think we've got the pricing wrong, they are ridiculously high.

I'm in East upper and they are fantastic seats. Tickets for the city game (cat a) were £85.

Yeah I agree with that. I think we've got the pricing wrong, they are ridiculously high.

I'm in East upper and they are fantastic seats. Tickets for the city game (cat a) were £85.

There were a lot of new faces around me so I think the exchange/ticket share is definitely working and I’m sure the same fixture at Wembley would have struggled to hit 50k.
But I know what you mean about not selling out.

Brighton on a Tuesday night will be the same I expect. Especially if we get through to the CL semi, as people will prioritise that.

I know we have always struggled with midweek games for fans who live further away.

Not sure if Brighton is cat C or cat B though?

There were a lot of new faces around me so I think the exchange/ticket share is definitely working and I’m sure the same fixture at Wembley would have struggled to hit 50k.
But I know what you mean about not selling out.

Brighton on a Tuesday night will be the same I expect. Especially if we get through to the CL semi, as people will prioritise that.

I know we have always struggled with midweek games for fans who live further away.

Not sure if Brighton is cat C or cat B though?

There was half an excuse with Wembley as it was Wembley, we've been waiting for this stadium for years.. it's been delivered is the best in Europe and we can't fill it on only the second league game..

Cat B bizarrely..

There was half an excuse with Wembley as it was Wembley, we've been waiting for this stadium for years.. it's been delivered is the best in Europe and we can't fill it on only the second league game..

Cat B bizarrely..

Either tickets are too much or our actual matchgoing support is not as large as we think.

Filling Wembley with 70k and 80k+ over the last few years and having 170k members would point to the former.

Either tickets are too much or our actual matchgoing support is not as large as we think.

Filling Wembley with 70k and 80k+ over the last few years and having 170k members would point to the former.

Yeah again I agree. The club has got the pricing wrong, trouble is they can't go back in pricing...

Back
Top Bottom