New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Listen to the podcasts... They are trying to do the right things, they have no real power though
I do agree, I am really grateful for their work. The MK Dons comment still irks me though. It was a bit of shock when I read that. It really was not their place. Flav from the podcast is a bit annoying about them as well when he says 'they are everything wrong with football'. I would rather the people of Milton Keynes supported them then us, Woolwich united etc...

I do agree, I am really grateful for their work. The MK Dons comment still irks me though. It was a bit of shock when I read that. It really was not their place. Flav from the podcast is a bit annoying about them as well when he says 'they are everything wrong with football'. I would rather the people of Milton Keynes supported them then us, Woolwich united etc...
Disagree mk dons should never have been allowed, franchises have no place in England. Mk should have come up through the pyramid

Listen to the podcasts... They are trying to do the right things, they have no real power though
Fair enough but feels like to much time was wasted complaining about all that things that didn’t matter.
Whens the statement from them coming about the gestapo stewarding then?
I won’t hold my breath

giphy.gif

Love you too, Moussa.

Disagree mk dons should never have been allowed, franchises have no place in England. Mk should have come up through the pyramid
Yeah we should boycott Dele Alli and campaign that he’s sold immediately......oh wait.....it’s ok to do buisiness with this illegal franchise after all.

Just not to play at their stadium

What a load of old baseless tosh

Isn't that what the trust said?
They boycotted the stadium. Encouraged other fans to do so in a pretentious manner whilst also being condescending.
I not vehemently against MK Dons right to exist. What do all these people want? It to be eradicated? I believe the owners also acknowledged their mistakes. They even gave Wimbledon their honours back. As I said though I don't agree with what happened. No point on punishing honest mk dons fans now though.

They boycotted the stadium. Encouraged other fans to do so in a pretentious manner whilst also being condescending.
I not vehemently against MK Dons right to exist. What do all these people want? It to be eradicated? I believe the owners also acknowledged their mistakes. They even gave Wimbledon their honours back. As I said though I don't agree with what happened. No point on punishing honest mk dons fans now though.
I back them on this personally, in the same way Woolwich were and always will be nomads mk will always be a franchise.

Yeah we should boycott Dele Alli and campaign that he’s sold immediately......oh wait.....it’s ok to do buisiness with this illegal franchise after all.

Taking their good players is consistent, they don't deserve real players.

..... I don't really care or think about mk, when I do think about them it's that they are a shit franchise

I back them on this personally, in the same way Woolwich were and always will be nomads mk will always be a franchise.
It is not about whether you agree with their opinion on mk dons or not. It is about publicly boycotting the stadium and encouraging others to do so. It is not their place. I suppose they should boycott Woolwich away as well? Anyway, it doesn't really matter now. We can all move on.

Fair enough but feels like to much time was wasted complaining about all that things that didn’t matter.
Whens the statement from them coming about the gestapo stewarding then?
I won’t hold my breath
I can do two things at once, listening to them and their reactions to fans being mistreated I am confident they are trying to address it.

It is not about whether you agree with their opinion on mk dons or not. It is about publicly boycotting the stadium and encouraging others to do so. It is not their place. I suppose they should boycott Woolwich away as well? Anyway, it doesn't really matter now. We can all move on.
I agree on the boycott, shitty club who should be shunned

Or you could support the other self righteous Wimbledon Franchise that bought my clubs ground and then sold it to Abramovitch who threw us out. The difference between them an MK is about 60 miles

Tons of empty seats today... In our second league game very disappointing let's hope we don't become shit again.. If we can't fill it when we have the best team in 30 years it's a bit of a worry...

Back
Top Bottom