Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I criticized him in the last few games but I thought he was better last night, pressed them a lot, made some nice attacking runs and his passing was better. He’s not top form obviously but he’s more involved.
His pressing seemed to consist of a few half arsed steps in the direction of the player on the ball.

Is he the poster who thinks that Davinson Sanchez is better Van Dijk — who for good measure is no more than a shit hoof ball merchant (I’m paraphrasing from memory)? If so, I wouldn’t expect too much from his next contribution to this thread, as it seems there’s a perverse (and inverse) correlation between a player’s quality and his evaluation of said player.
BriskGenuineIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

Is he the poster who thinks that Davinson Sanchez is better Van Dijk — who for good measure is no more than a shit hoof ball merchant (I’m paraphrasing from memory)? If so, I wouldn’t expect too much from his next contribution to this thread, as it seems there’s a perverse (and inverse) correlation between a player’s quality and his evaluation of said player.

So why do you feel the need to come on a rival forum to get confirmation......isn’t it enough that the entire media is sucking VVDs cock?
In fact most of this forum are too, yet it’s not enough for little online Scouser...

“WHAT???? Someone doesn’t rate a Liverpool player!!!!?????”

Maybe you will wear a black armband to work this week.
Also funny how you didn’t dare to say Vertonghen or Toby, because, we all know that VVD is not better now don’t we.

27 years old but with about 4 more caps than 21yr Davinson. World class indeed.

One good season, in a career and he’s the best defender on the planet.
You know why I don’t believe the hype?
Because I don’t have twitter and Facebook....therefore I can judge a player on his actual qualities.

If you think VVD is a quality footballer, your standards aren’t very high. Fabinho stood in at CB and looked equally competent.

Your defence is your midfield and oppo teams unwillingness to over commit bodies forward due to VVDs ability to hoooooooooof the ball up to Mane.

Well done la.....try not to bottle that title race now eh, tosser

Why are you here?

“Better than Toby and Jan”

I’m willing to bet Foyth is ten times the player by time he’s 24
I think he's a very good CB, the issue with him for me is he is being compared against his other CB's at the club and they are really shit. Follow that up with a world record fee and a tsunami of marketing and you are left with the "Worlds Best Defender". They have a better defender in their ranks Joe Gomez, whilst he still has a fair bit of development to do as a player and his reading of the game, he's a far better ballplayer than van Dick.

Back
Top Bottom