Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas scoring on average a hattrick every start at the new stadium.

ZeTTIhY.png

Poch has a bit of a headache now if Dele is fit for City. Does Llorente get a start? He can't drop Moura really.
Knowing how City play, I doubt he would play Llorente if Dele is fit. Dele, Lucas and Son in a counter-attack is a terrifying sight. Llorente might come in the 80th minute, like he did vs BVB, and prove useful then.

Didn't even think we played that well. I mean it was okay with a changed team. 4-0 you can't ask for a better result. They are proper shit. Players are not even good enough for championship. Have Huddersfield fans started a championship relegation thread yet? It seems pretty apt.

He's 18. A lot of us didn't think Kane was making it at 18 either. Way too early to write the kid off.
I know. Just my prediction. He could go on to be a great player. Not slagging him off. Just from what I have seen nothing really stands out. Where as with foyth you could see that stand out quality quite early.
But imagine if poch let's any of our 18 year olds go. Way too early to write them off poch. Although I think we would allow it if poch does it!

Get Eriksen off FFS, his shit passing will end up
[RATING][/RATING]
are people now gonna say we play better without alli and son as well - thing all these pundits need to get their head around as that were not better off without any of our players, the reason we still win without them is because we have believe it or not, got a fairly decent squad....sick of pudits trying to make stories out of nothing that we are better without kane, whoever the fuck plays we are a decent team.... end of.
Well said COYS

Back
Top Bottom