The homecoming 3rd April Tottenham versus Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If clubs observed their responsibilities there wouldn't be accidents but while there's corner cutting going on, people shirking decisions and plain old greed all thrown into the mix you still can't say there won't be accidents, the good stuff is we don't all swallow the lies of the authorities and the establishment without question anymore.
No more likely to have accidents in safe standing than seated

No more likely to have accidents in safe standing than seated
Agree 100%. What I was saying is that if clubs acted in the way the should instead of the way they did accidents that have occurred in the past wouldn't have and the standing law wouldn't exist.

I'm in the west stand (and definitely not posh!), towards the south and I sang more on Wednesday than at Wembley, once the south got going.

I'm towards the Paxton. I've always sat in the Paxton at WHL.

But ended up in the west somehow. It was nice to hear the Paxton join in when they were singing we're the shelf etc...

I think the fact that they have moved the family section in the corner between the North and west stands means you'll get more singing out of the Paxton end this time.

Back
Top Bottom