Liverpoo v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 31.03.19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're just trolling here. Van Dijk is one of the best defenders in football.

He’s nearly 28 and having his first big season

Everyone’s gone turbo, but nobody thought he was world class at Southampton. Why not?

Why has he only got 24 caps at his age, when his national team has been toilet through all his younger years?

It’s hyperbol....he’s a hoof merchant who knows how to read the game. If Liverpool throw the title and finish 4th next year, no one will give a fuck about Van Dijk anymore

Agreed, big time.

By any chance did you catch the Sevilla-Valencia match this weekend? Two of my favorite all-around MFs in that game with Banega (ex-Valencia) and Parejo (Valencia capt). I hadn't seen it as it was right before Spurs but I found a link and queued it up for tonight's entertainment.

Hey there Todd, how did you perceive dele's performance yesterday? Played the pick role and created some great chances and displayed a much more conservative style.

That isn't the role I like for him, but I think he did a good job yesterday. Lucky to not be playing the big boys though, as he was still a bit slow to turn.

Hey there Todd, how did you perceive dele's performance yesterday? Played the pick role and created some great chances and displayed a much more conservative style.

That isn't the role I like for him, but I think he did a good job yesterday. Lucky to not be playing the big boys though, as he was still a bit slow to turn.
Wouldn't be able to say. Was a little too nervy to appreciate any performances live. And instead of rewatching it I decided to take in the Valencia-RM game in order to reacquaint myself with MF play.

Will let you know when i rewatch.

You won't be impressed. I was paying very close attention.
Yeah, but I gotta do it as objectively as I can. I don't think he has anything in his MF locker to impress but I'm more focused on what Cravenspurs Cravenspurs hinted at, that there is nothing there to concern me while understanding that keeping track of Crystal Palace's unambitious midfielders is a whole 'nother task than the likes of City.

Yeah, but I gotta do it as objectively as I can. I don't think he has anything in his MF locker to impress but I'm more focused on what Cravenspurs Cravenspurs hinted at, that there is nothing there to concern me while understanding that keeping track of Crystal Palace's unambitious midfielders is a whole 'nother task than the likes of City.

For the game we had yesterday, where the pressure was non existent for the majority of the game, he did fine IMO. But yes, against the big boys he would have to be much quicker. His finest ball for me was at the start of the second half when he found Rose with this beautifully curved ball. I don't know the stats but he had to have been up there in chances created/ key passes

Back
Top Bottom