Liverpoo v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 31.03.19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wait, you think van Dijk is crap?
giphy.gif

This game was doomed the moment he named the thread Liverpoo...
disrespectful twat! What did he think was gonna happen...
they've got gurning, chest thumping Klopp in charge,,, we can't compete with that!
Least of all revert to name calling!

No arguing with this logic from Sammy. Sammy says it, so it must be true!

van Dijk (no matter how much we hate it) - currently the best defender in the World.

Klopp really lucked out when he bought him. Was VvD and Pochettino at Southampton together - I can't remember?
So funny that you’ve fallen right into the trap....

So he’s the best defender in the world.
And he was signed in January

But

“You don’t do business in January”

Well done there

Well I didn't see that one coming !!!

Just as Andy Carroll is the best striker in the world!

Get a grip mate!
Do you think that because Andy Carroll is shit, it somehow nullifies the fact that VVD, Laporte, Moura, Mata and Aubameyang, among others, were all signed in January?

Do you think that naming a January signing that didn’t work out means that none can work out?

Do you think Andy Carroll being signed seven years ago and being crap means that Spurs couldn’t have bought a player 3 months ago that could have strengthened us?

Why are you talking about Andy Carroll in every post when he was signed in January.
You said that doesn’t happen.

Spend within our means, but don't be a fucking cheapskate and settle for 2nd best over a few million. That's what I've been advocating for the entire time

Just not in January then it’s wrong to back the manager.
Only back him in the summer and fuck the squad in January even though it’s cost us the CL next year.

Good one

Just not in January then it’s wrong to back the manager.
Only back him in the summer and fuck the squad in January even though it’s cost us the CL next year.

Good one
If a player that will improve our squad is available, by all means go and get him. Should we put 80m towards Callum Wilson (like you advocated for)? No, absolutely not. We obviously tried very hard for Rabiot in the winter transfer window, but it didn't happen. Funny how you've backpedalled on your stance in regards to transfers. Thought you wanted it all homegrown with signings from the lower leagues

I understand why we couldn't and therefore I'm not mad that we didn't. Absolutely fucking furious with the monumental cock-up that was the summer transfer window though

You do realise that it’s the same season don’t you.
People acting like players are fucking half the price in the summer.....what, you think VVD would have cost 35M if they got him 5 months earlier?

Pathetic cop out from all these people who lost their shit last summer.....you gave up on the season and called it a write off over signings, yet 20 games later and you didn’t want signings.

Awwww you understand all of a sudden.....but in the summer the chairman was a cunt and should go. But now it’s ok to free fall into the EL and not sign a central midfielder when practically every cunt was injured and one player was sold.

Fucking clown

If a player that will improve our squad is available, by all means go and get him. Should we put 80m towards Callum Wilson (like you advocated for)? No, absolutely not. We obviously tried very hard for Rabiot in the winter transfer window, but it didn't happen. Funny how you've backpedalled on your stance in regards to transfers. Thought you wanted it all homegrown with signings from the lower leagues
I’ve changed my stance because Dembele was sold. He hasn’t been replaced.

I’ve always said replace or use the fringe players....GKN loaned out but not replaced.
Nothing odd.

Not like demanding the chairman’s head in August then not wanting him to sign players in January

Sammy you seriously need to take a step back and relax yourself a bit I think, the amount of posting and arguing you do is shocking man. What enjoyment do you get from this bullshit?

Sammy you seriously need to take a step back and relax yourself a bit I think, the amount of posting and arguing you do is shocking man. What enjoyment do you get from this bullshit?
I’ve been quoted over 40 times today, what’s it got to do with you if I answer people?

Why are you quoting me?
Stick to the subject or don’t quote me.....what is this an online intervention?
I’ll post as much as I want....don’t like it, then don’t ask me questions.
That just makes you a moron.

Back
Top Bottom