Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was annoyed that we drew them, but fuck it let’s do them, they can have the three other trophies, but not this one

City went in big favourites against the Dippers last year too... I'm sure all can remember how that turned out.

Turn up, chest out, balls swingin'; fear no-one. :tobyarm:

D2XH1qqXcAEaaAS.jpg

Hi guys.

I've been to London watching Spurs twice and this April will be my first time actually being at the Lane. I wanted to watch the Brighton game but apparently it was rescheduled so I will only be able to watch the City game as I'm only in London from 6th to 11th April.

I'm flying to London only to watch the Spurs (my missus wants to do some museums, not gonna happen lol) and I really really need a ticket for the game. I just called THFC and upgraded my membership to a One Hotspur Plus membership.

Can't afford any mistake, can you give me any advice to get a ticket for the game? Should I buy it online or via phone? Will I get a ticket considering I'm not a season ticket holder?

Cheers

Ronaldo pulled up and went off with a hammy. Big plus for Ajax if he's out for their QF games.

Ajax Vs Spurs semi final anyone? :levywhoa:
Ronaldo pulled up and went off with a hammy. Big plus for Ajax if he's out for their QF games.

Ajax Vs Spurs semi final anyone? :levywhoa:
I guess it's psychological warfare and I expect Ronaldo to show up. Personally I would like to see a Juve including Ronaldo, the more glory if we knock them out. But one way or the other it will be very tough matches against these experienced football polluters.
For Spurs it will be quite difficult too, but -as we Dutch say- that's an open door... By the way: as far as I know we could only meet each other in the final.

Last edited:
UEFA Champions League semi-finals

1. Tottenham Hotspur / Manchester City v Ajax / Juventus
2. Barcelona / Manchester United v Liverpool / Porto
The winner of semi-final 1 (Tottenham Hotspur / Manchester City v Ajax / Juventus) was drawn as the home team – for administrative purposes – for the final in Madrid.

UEFA Champions League semi-finals

1. Tottenham Hotspur / Manchester City v Ajax / Juventus
2. Barcelona / Manchester United v Liverpool / Porto
The winner of semi-final 1 (Tottenham Hotspur / Manchester City v Ajax / Juventus) was drawn as the home team – for administrative purposes – for the final in Madrid.

I was mistaken, thanks.

God dammit. I don't know if I made some technical blunder but I lost my two Man City tickets. Entered credit card info, clicked Checkout then the site gave me an error saying my basket was empty. What the fuck.

Hi guys.

I've been to London watching Spurs twice and this April will be my first time actually being at the Lane. I wanted to watch the Brighton game but apparently it was rescheduled so I will only be able to watch the City game as I'm only in London from 6th to 11th April.

I'm flying to London only to watch the Spurs (my missus wants to do some museums, not gonna happen lol) and I really really need a ticket for the game. I just called THFC and upgraded my membership to a One Hotspur Plus membership.

Can't afford any mistake, can you give me any advice to get a ticket for the game? Should I buy it online or via phone? Will I get a ticket considering I'm not a season ticket holder?

Cheers
€350+ from official partners ... I hope the third party doesn't keep all that profit
Tottenham - Manchester City - London - Tue 09 April 2019 | GO Sport Travel

Back
Top Bottom