Legends game meet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gave up trying to get into the South Stand afterwards. Wouldn’t let people in. Everywhere is heaving - even Chick King! Need to work on my pre and post match...

Downloaded the Beta test app for today's game. Seems pretty good, certainly scope to grow. Maybe an option to order your pie and pint and have it delivered to your seat.. Hmm, maybe for the moneybags lot in 1882 etc..

Looking forward to today, having been involved in installing some of the IT infrastructure from the early stages at the training ground, Lily White house and the Stadium, will be good to see it through to the end product.

EDIT: if your wifi doesn't work, don't come looking for me though ...

:pochhail:

One of the good things about the stadium is that I can get WiFi.

You've done a good job sir.
But the real test will come on Wednesday.

Apologies to everyone for not meeting up, particularly Nutter Naylor, but got waylaid several times throughout the day(I didn't even watch the 2nd half in my own seat). Great day though,and the stadium was even better than I remembered it. All those lucky enough to have tickets for Wednesday,you are in a very special night.

How much does Klinsmann look like Eriksen will in about 20 years??

_106241146_tv053265450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom