Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Come along with me and have a cuppa tea in Bertie Mees back garden
Kick him in the head till the bastard lays dead, with a size 10 Dr marten"

Sung to the tune of "an English country garden"

I may be remembering that slightly wrong

I'm not sure if I'm making this shit up but I swear I saw Chas and Dave doing the pre-match entertainment before a North London Derby in the early 90s.
I was there. Chas n Dave played pre match. Club had a few pre match entertainments in about 1992. Remember some young starlet similar to that ginger haired scouser come on the pitch in high heels and sing. Paxton terrace started singing get your tits out for the lads. She couldn’t get off the pitch quick enough and her high heels kept sticking in the pitch. Fair play she waved to the crowd as she left. Don’t think she ever made TOTPs

"Walking down to WHL a Woolwich fan got in my way
Kicked him the balls and I made him say
THFC OK"

We Hate Bill Shankly and we hate the Kop
We'll fight Man Utd until we drop
We don't give a div or we don't give a dam
We are the Tottenham Boot Boys..

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly have you heard of the north bank highbury Shanks said no I don't think so but I heard of The Park Lane Tottenham..

Tip Toe through the North bank in me plimsols and me plastic flick knife tip toe through the North bank with me..

The whistle blows the cokerel crows and now we're in the the game
Stevie is the skipper of the best team in the land..
You've never seen anything like in the woolwich marble halls with Liam Brady on the wing and Terry Neil up his arse singing la la la la la

We got Peter Peter Peter Talyor on the wing on the wing
Peter Peter Taylor on The Wing..

We ain't got a barrel of money he plays centre half and he's funny
He's game for a laugh he plays centre half..John Lacey.

Eyes of blue 6 foot 2 Willie Young is after you..

My brother always used to sing a song when I was little, but it had already gone from the terraces by then....anyone know it, i could never make head nor tail of it:

Score Tottenham score
When you one you’ll get more
We’ll sing you a ?????????
When you get to Wembley

My brother always used to sing a song when I was little, but it had already gone from the terraces by then....anyone know it, i could never make head nor tail of it:

Score Tottenham score
When you one you’ll get more
We’ll sing you a ?????????
When you get to Wembley

We sing the song in LA:

Score Tottenham score
When you get one you’ll get more
We are all waiting so stop hesitating and
Score Tottenham score

Back
Top Bottom