New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I do hope we see those lights change colour a fair old bit, I mean it's a beautiful stadium but I've only ever seen it lit up one colour.

If I'm nitpicking I'd say the areas near above the screen on the west stand &FA fair old bit on the south east side need more lighting so it doesn't look unbalanced. It seems a few areas don't light up like others but this might get implemented over time and it ain't really a big issue.

Get those lights turning white Danny boy!!!

They should change to reflect the mood of the crowd

I had an email from the club today saying:
"Following meetings with representatives from UEFA, your seat will unfortunately be unavailable to buy due to UEFA Ticketing and Media Requirements..............."

Is it only my seat??

Yesterday's email said "Season Ticket Holders purchasing their own seat for this fixture will be able to from 10am on Thursday 28 March until 5pm on Monday 1 April."
No I'm the same, and I was aware that this is would happen.See it as a chance to sit somewhere else.

You just know Harry is going to be desperate to score the first goal (in a competitive game) in the new stadium. I hope we get the Harry of a couple years ago back where he's taking shots from everywhere and scoring from 25 yards :kanegoal:

Back
Top Bottom