Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I do actually think playing them 3 times in 11 days will help us! They’ll be cagey enough and it gives us time to figure them out.

Let’s not forget palace, Leicester, Newcastle and Chelsea have all beaten them.

I actually feel somewhat optimistic about this one. Firstly, we know our opponent. We know what to expect. Secondly, City are in a 1 point title race and in the quarter finals of the FA cup. Maybe just maybe Spurs might bring their A game and have more focus over these two legs where as City have lots of situations to contend with. The home game will be crucial.

The CL is City's absolute priority. They're more likely to rest players in the league games.

If we beat City we can end their dreams of the quadruple and them being the best english team ever.

We would be able to lord it over them until the end of time.

Last edited:
I think there’s been a rape up there

TEK0F2.gif

I do actually think playing them 3 times in 11 days will help us! They’ll be cagey enough and it gives us time to figure them out.

Let’s not forget palace, Leicester, Newcastle and Chelsea have all beaten them.
Knowing us we'll fuck up the cl and win in the league to hand liverpool the title...

Calmed down.

CroSpurs CroSpurs , apologies, was fuming.

I’ll support Spurs up to my hairy beanbags. Of course I fucking will. The reason I’m annoyed is because it’s a shit, boring draw. City is a shell of a football experiment. There’s also no point pretending we’re not likely to lose. They’re hitting absurd form again but, yes, of course, you never know.

COYS.

Back
Top Bottom