Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

City are gonna murder us . It’s going to be as close to rape as you will ever see. Only thing in me comfort is Barcelona will knock Utd and Liverpool out.
Barcelona v city final

That just warranted my first ever sin bin vote! The reason 'Being a misery guts!'

Not a massive fan of the rape analogy either but would have let it slide if you weren't such a dick :)

Do you think there will be a small number of tickets in general sale or will there be nothing left for non-members?

Only time games will go to general sale for at least the next couple of seasons will be league cup and possibly FA cup.
And even that depends on what they offer ST holders.

Buy a membership. The best one they do!

City are gonna murder us . It’s going to be as close to rape as you will ever see. Only thing in me comfort is Barcelona will knock Utd and Liverpool out.
Barcelona v city final
Comparing a football tie to rape is fucking crass. You hatefull weirdo please fuck of out of here. you're a obviously just a wind up sick fuck with a history of posting racist shit just fuck off..

I actually feel somewhat optimistic about this one. Firstly, we know our opponent. We know what to expect. Secondly, City are in a 1 point title race and in the quarter finals of the FA cup. Maybe just maybe Spurs might bring their A game and have more focus over these two legs where as City have lots of situations to contend with. The home game will be crucial.

Wow if any more evidence was needed UEFA and the draw is fucked it's this. Two English clubs draw against each other check, Liverpool get the easiest draw check, and United get a draw that probably sees them out also. Can't have more then 2 English clubs in the semis can they

Back
Top Bottom