Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Already announced that Man U and City can't both play at home, even on different nights, so the Man U matches will be reversed.

Which is why it's now Utd at home first ... as i said Us, Dippers, Utd all at home first, be interesting to see who gets shafted with the Tuesday game .... think we're 1/10 to get the worst deal ...

Let’s just not embarrass ourselves, if we can keep the aggregate loss under 12 we would have done magnificently

COYS!!

Liverpool I cannot wait to see how you fuck up the rest of the season, you cunts of the highest order

Absolutely bloody typical that the Scouse and City get the two easiest draws as per usual. (I say that as I honestly think City would slightly prefer us to Ajax.)

Genuinely gutted. And we can't even use to old "well at least its a novelty of playing a European Giant, the atmosphere at the new stadium alone will make it worth while even if we're beaten." Its facking Citeh.

This season our cup draws have seen us pull West Ham away, Woolwich away, Chelsea away 2nd & most important leg, Crystal Palace away, Barcelona, Inter Milan, PSV Eindhoven, Borussia Dortmund 2nd most important leg away and Man City, 2nd most important leg away.

This has made me chuckle, you have to laugh don't you.

If it had been a one -off, I'd have some hope, but over two legs, it is a mountain to climb. Ah well, stranger things have happened, and they will be odds on favourites, which might work in our favour.

Back
Top Bottom