Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I realise it's not a great draw, but those of you who are saying shite like 'well that's us out' or 'we'll get battered'....you fucks should be ashamed of yourself. With that attitude, we might as well just hope for 5th place every season, and an "easier time of it" in the Europa league.

Jesus bastard Christ. I'm off to punch a wall before I punch one of you miserable fucks!

To be honest Porto would have probably battered us with everyone including the whole squad expecting a walk in the park and already wondering who we’ll get in the semis.
Liverpool win games like this but we struggle.
Actually think we stand a chance at the new place v City, then a draw up there

The leaked ties are:
Liverpool vs Ajax
Juventus vs Porto
Barcelona vs Man City.
Tottenham vs Man Utd.

.... the draw which was apparently leaked......

Spurs V Ajax
Barcelona V Porto
Juventus V Man City
Liverpool V Man United

So literally all 8 ties were different... almost too different! :sonhmm::kanehand:

Best of three??

I reckon they just kept re-drawing until we got City, and Liverpool got Porto!!

That is a fucking shitbag of a draw, a) It's tuff, they are the favourites this year b) It's boring as fuck - would have said the same if it was another PL club but City and their plastics is the worst of the 3 we could have faced c) Boring again as we face them 3 fucking times in a matter of days d) Liverpool are the jammies cunts on the planet get the easiest fucking draw every year, whilst we always draw the favourites in every knockout competition (including domestic cups).

Let's hope these bastards get done for FFP before we kick a ball and we get a bye.

To be fair I'd rather get knocked out by city than I would Liverpool or utd

Let's be real, We are dreadful right now and will not be winning this competition

Half an hour ago:

200w.webp

City coming out of the proverbial hat:

giphy.webp

Now:

200w.webp

:pochsulk:

Back
Top Bottom