Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just saw the calendar, we're going to have to play City away TWICE in the same week. In the Champions League return leg and on saturday in the Premier League... Fucking bollocks.

It's the reason why we're in this competition. Mixing it with the elite. Who cares about the rest of the draw? One game at a time. It makes the league games to secure top 4 even more important.

Now, we need to find a way of nobbling, de Bruyne, Sterling, Silva, etc. etc.

Okay, not the best draw and I know those who think Pochettino can do no wrong will be up in arms but...

We knew City's strength at the start of the season. I think I also know their vulnerability and for me that is pace through the middle and sitting deep.

We should be equipped to deal with all eventualities at this stage of his tenure but aren't. That is Pochettino's fault 100%.

We are likely to lose but if we don't put up a fight then blame one person because we should be ready, player and mentality wise to give a good account of ourselves.

No, not our midfield but our chairman and manager.

Tell us we want to compete and then tie our hands behind our backs.
Oh I agree, we have to make do with what we have. If winks and Sissoko were rotational players or didn't have to play every fucking game then I wouldn't be so concerned but that isn't the case and it's completely bullshit. It isn't on them, it's on our management (as a group)

Back
Top Bottom