New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah ok, thanks both, that at least makes sense, I was struggling to see what could cause it to move.

Never thought I’d see the day a Town fixture would be subject to a champions league draw....

Thanks again, you’ve been a sound bunch these past two seasons, particularly up at our place. Enjoy your new home.

Absolutely. No chance they are checking 45,000 IDs.

My mate can’t come so my other friend is using his season ticket. Absolute joke if they don’t let him in.

Yeah they won’t be doing that.

Had considered passing my tickets onto my sister and my dad. But then thought I would prefer a member to get a chance.

Probably pass my tickets onto them for a game at some time anyway, so they will go there eventually.

But really not sure why the club are appearing so heavy handed in their approach.

To give them to my sister and dad....... as I said above.
But then changed my mind. I won’t be going to a proper match at some point so they can have them.
This way someone else will get the chance to buy them.

Not applying at all would have given a member that same chance. Seems like a waste of time to me.

Not applying at all would have given a member that same chance. Seems like a waste of time to me.

Are you drunk??

I applied with the plan to give them to my sister and my dad.

Then I changed my mind, as they can go another game another time.

So now a member can get them.

But if I had of stuck with my original choice my sister and dad would be going.
So that would not have been a waste of time.

Capiche??

Are you drunk??

I applied with the plan to give them to my sister and my dad.

Then I changed my mind, as they can go another game another time.

So now a member can get them.

But if I had of stuck with my original choice my sister and dad would be going.
So that would not have been a waste of time.

Capiche??
Shallow Grave time.
:harrylol:

Evening all, Huddersfield Town fan here in confused “want to sort train tickets” quandary...

What’s the latest re our fixture? I know it’s pencilled in for lunchtime on the 13th but subject to being moved to the Sunday. Is this decision pending your champs league draw and what draw would result in it being moved?

Already fallen foul of taking a crafty punt on cheap train tickets for a sat 3pm kick off so think I’ll wait for official confirmation this time!

Thanks in advance and good luck with the new stadium and for the rest of the season

Think 94Spurs94 covered it, but one extra detail is that in the official Premier League press release our match was marked with an asterisk whereas United's match wasn't, meaning that if one of City/Liverpool has to move their match to the Saturday it'll be our one that moves to the Sunday rather than United's. So we've got a pretty high chance of being moved to the Sunday (75% I think?)

Although at the time this was released they probably assumed United weren't gonna make it through to the quarters after their first leg!

The only reason I could see for moving it is if City or Liverpool have to play a CL on the following Tuesday, with us playing on the Wednesday so they may move one of their matches to the Saturday and ours to the Sunday, which seems a bit unfair. The CL fixtures will be out tomorrow a few hours after the draw.
For some reason all the Champ lge games are Down for the Tuesday and the second legs as well so our teams will have to play on the Sat before. Seems strange don’t think it was like that last season

Ah ok, thanks both, that at least makes sense, I was struggling to see what could cause it to move.

Never thought I’d see the day a Town fixture would be subject to a champions league draw....

Thanks again, you’ve been a sound bunch these past two seasons, particularly up at our place. Enjoy your new home.
Looks like us, Liverpool and City have all been scheduled to play on the 17th. Means that the fixture dates for the weekend of the 13th/14th should stand, and Spurs v Huddersfield should stay as the 13th.

Back
Top Bottom