New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice enough people, but they'll mostly disappear once he's no longer playing for us.
Probably just get yer standard few in the front row.

Possibly, but there was a row of Norwegian ST holders behind us for years, presumably because Erik Thorstvedt & Steffan Iversen played for us in the dim and distant past, so some do stick around. Funnily enough they were replaced by Koreans for the last two seasons at the Lane...

I didnt apply. Like people said a few pages ago, I want the first time to be a first team game. Is there likely to be any kind of opening ceremony for the test events, or would they save it for the first team? Or would they even bother at all at this stage? Especially if it ends up being Palace on a Wednesday night.

reckon they'll be an Official opening a week before the new season starts . Friendly against *insert name* FC

I'd be amazed if we don't see a friendly at the new ground each preseason for the next 5 years or so.

If we make it to the Champions League each season these friendly games will allow for a hell of a lot of supporters that ain't members to get tickets and see the new place. £25 a ticket, £15.5m for ticket sales just for a friendly. Makes sense to utilise the place as much as possible

I'd be amazed if we don't see a friendly at the new ground each preseason for the next 5 years or so.

If we make it to the Champions League each season these friendly games will allow for a hell of a lot of supporters that ain't members to get tickets and see the new place. £25 a ticket, £15.5m for ticket sales just for a friendly. Makes sense to utilise the place as much as possible
Only a tenth of that, sadly...

yep, Audi Cup anyone...

I didnt apply. Like people said a few pages ago, I want the first time to be a first team game. Is there likely to be any kind of opening ceremony for the test events, or would they save it for the first team? Or would they even bother at all at this stage? Especially if it ends up being Palace on a Wednesday night.
We'd be fucked if everyone thought the same, wouldn't get the stadium open.

We'd be fucked if everyone thought the same, wouldn't get the stadium open.

Glass half empty person I’m guessing! :pochlol:

The point is everyone won’t think the same. And I know 100% my ticket will be picked up by a member desparate to go there. If it gets as far as members.

And anyway we have I think 70k+ members and then on top of that people who aren’t even members.

Selling out 45k for the legends won’t be an issue.

We are one of the biggest football clubs in the world with a big fuck off shiny new stadium.

Go and fill your glass up!

Back
Top Bottom