Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching Sam Warburton:full contact documentary it showed a photo of him and his twin brother in Tottenham shirts Klinsmann 94 purple one!...
EktSMkT.jpg

Watching Sam Warburton:full contact documentary it showed a photo of him and his twin brother in Tottenham shirts Klinsmann 94 purple one!...
EktSMkT.jpg
Yeah watched it,his father's a massive Spurs fan and said I'd was drummed into him and his identical twin brother from an early age,there's footage of him on spurs tv (you tube) when he visited the lane a few years ago

Yeah watched it,his father's a massive Spurs fan and said I'd was drummed into him and his identical twin brother from an early age,there's footage of him on spurs tv (you tube) when he visited the lane a few years ago
Seemed quite nice lad in the documentary! I’ve said before that playing international rugby or just professional rugby must take its toll on your body and the list of injuries at the start were brutal no wonder he had to call it quits!

EktSMkT.jpg
size of the guy's neck!
It's the same width as (and just a continuation of) his head ffs!

John Grace is just killing it at the moment

Ziggy Bercow and the MPs from Mars rock old hit Erskine May

Ziggy Bercow and the MPs from Mars rock old hit Erskine May | John Crace

Is John Crace a Spurs supporter then?
...but equally as telling, Bercow is a Gooner!! (Season ticket holder apapparently) been hoping since 1971... their 'double year' funny that...
Bloke's just a glory hunter with a silly voice!!
"ORW-DEHRR, ORW-DEHRRRR!!!"

...but equally as telling, Bercow is a Gooner!! (Season ticket holder apapparently) been hoping since 1971... their 'double year' funny that...
Bloke's just a glory hunter with a silly voice!!
"ORW-DEHRR, ORW-DEHRRRR!!!"
Looks like a gooner!
Although he's not famous, our CEO is a Spurs supporter and we just bonded, as the gooner chairman started giving him gyp about St Totteringham Day and I said something on the lines that up to last week, we hadn't a peep out of them for ages. I could have said something a bit stronger but I want to keep my job!

Back
Top Bottom