Southampton (A) 9th March - 1500 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck off ya prick
It's soft cunt supporters like you and that Cooper cunt that allow this decline to happen
you are an amazingly arrogant SOB, aren't you?

You've been supporting this club for a couple of years - because the football where you live is shite

and now here you are, ripping in to me and being abusive - because you believe that the way you see things - is the only way to view the situation.

Take your pathetic plastic Begbie impersonation and your shithouse "ooh look at how Scottish I am" shite and wedge it. God, you're really pathetic. Fucking pony, plastic supporters - a couple more years and you'll be on on the Manure site running the same "Shock Jock" cobblers.

I've lived through, and stayed a loyal supporter of, Spurs through periods of awful football that would have fake, plastic turkeys like you running for the hills.

You've been supporting this club for a couple of years - because the football where you live is shite

and now here you are, ripping in to me and being abusive - because you believe that the way you see things - is the only way to view the situation.

Take your pathetic plastic Begbie impersonation and your shithouse "ooh look at how Scottish I am" shite and wedge it. God, you're really pathetic. Fucking pony, plastic supporters - a couple more years and you'll be on on the Manure site running the same "Shock Jock" cobblers.

I've lived through, and stayed a loyal supporter of, Spurs through periods of awful football that would have fake, plastic turkeys like you running for the hills.
Well, you are a fat old turkey, Mick, there's no doubt about that. I'm 36 years of age and able to say I've supported Spurs for more than 30 of them. But that's only a couple of years to you.

We need to get out of this trap cunts like you try to put us in. You're version of support is detrimental to the club. You're support is essentially as follows: we used to be shit, so I must be content with anything in the future. If I expect more than shit, I am a fake supporter.

It's a backwards approach, Mick, and that's why, as of today, you are no longer Spurs. Today, I lay that down. You're out, son. I suggest you try the MLS. It's more your style.

This post made me laugh. A couple of years? (Vince was a Spurs mascot when he was a kid, though perhaps the worst mascot this club has ever had.)

My own opinion is the players are a a few years older, not as hungry and other teams have added and we haven't so the team are a little stale and can be found out to some extent. On the other subject
the language used on each other on this forum is disgusting.
It is. Fucken disgusting. Mick called me a fat turkey. Cunt.

I was in the camp that VVD is a decent defender and what liverpool needed but nothing extraordinary. Didnt watch todays game but after watching the previous 4-5 matches, hes got to be the best defender in the country. Wins the ball with such ease , maybe all those fuckers on bbc and others werent making it up.

He's by far and away the best defender in this country and possibly the world. Never rated him at Southampton, but you put a good player with potential in a very good team, and they become very good, very quickly. He's gone one step further, stellar.

I'd also include the purchase of Allison instead of those monkeys that used to stand between the posts (and pick the ball out of the net). The emergence of TAA and Roberston and Gomez, is a 'perfect storm' for Klopp.

The point I was making is that they rarely rotate, except for injuries. This builds a defensive team unit that is far more effective than our 'musical chairs'

Well, you are a fat old turkey, Mick, there's no doubt about that. I'm 36 years of age and able to say I've supported Spurs for more than 30 of them. But that's only a couple of years to you.

We need to get out of this trap cunts like you try to put us in. You're version of support is detrimental to the club. You're support is essentially as follows: we used to be shit, so I must be content with anything in the future. If I expect more than shit, I am a fake supporter.

It's a backwards approach, Mick, and that's why, as of today, you are no longer Spurs. Today, I lay that down. You're out, son. I suggest you try the MLS. It's more your style.
As I said, you are arrogant, arrogant and stupid. I have always been a dedicated and passionate spurs fan and every loss hurts - to a point that it bothers me that I let a sport affect my life in this way
You don't pass judgement on me you infantile abusive and cancerous waste of space, you're not fit to wipe my arse as spurs fan so take you stupid words and fuck off.
The only thing that's 36 about you wee man, is your IQ.

I got dumped by my bird this morning after two years, couldn't live with my mood drops. Supporting this club is not for rookies, is it?
Just think, if ward prowse's free kick hits the bar then you 2 could have gone on to get married. Spurs makes & ruins all our lives!

I got dumped by my bird this morning after two years, couldn't live with my mood drops. Supporting this club is not for rookies, is it?
If she doesn't support your love for spurs and how it makes you fee, she's not worth it. Although you've got to learn to deal with us fucking up, it's part and parcel of being a spurs fan.

Back
Top Bottom