Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
as for Cassidy my (Watford) mate reckons he's the only one of their set up who could 'make it'.

(Troy Deeney may have said similar as well but we'll go with my mate )

Pretty terrible first half from Spurs. TOB hooked after 33 minutes for Roles, who instantly improved us.

Other than Roles, only really Bennett and White have turned up. I'm not exaggerating when I say White may as well be playing in midfield by himself given how anonymous both Marsh and Maghoma have been around him.

Tracey has an absolutely brilliant work ethic but is just a bad footballer.

Roles totally transformed that game. Decent second half showing, though Leicester still missed some good chances and should have won.

My ratings:

Austin 5
Hinds 7
Lyons-Foster 6
Dinzeyi 6
Cirkin 7
White 7
Marsh 5
Oakley-Boothe 4
Maghoma 5
Bennett 8
Tracey 6

Roles 9
Duncan N/R
Walcott N/R

Roles totally transformed that game. Decent second half showing, though Leicester still missed some good chances and should have won.

My ratings:

Austin 5
Hinds 7
Lyons-Foster 6
Dinzeyi 6
Cirkin 7
White 7
Marsh 5
Oakley-Boothe 4
Maghoma 5
Bennett 8
Tracey 6

Roles 9
Duncan N/R
Walcott N/R

Just do not understand how Tracey is starting games ahead of players (Roles??) who we need to develop or may actually have a future.

Maybe Poch is grooming to take over the "hard working big unit shit geezer" remit for when we sell Sissoko to Beijing Snow Tigers for 50m next January?

I believe Roles was injured for the Chelsea game . Came off injured in the PL international cup game a few days before . Probably why he didn’t start today’s game , he still didn’t look right tonight but if he can do that when he’s injured I would love to see what he can do when he is fully fit .

Last edited:
not sure Leicester "should have won"
but the 12 year old kid we had playing more than held his own, as we did 2nd half

Lovely run by Cirkin for that opening goal and a superb flick by Roles for the second.

Big summer for some of our talented youngsters. Hopefully a "clean slate" and we sign Roles up to an extended deal and Edwards and Onomah are given a pre-season to prove themselves.

Lovely run by Cirkin for that opening goal and a superb flick by Roles for the second.

Big summer for some of our talented youngsters. Hopefully a "clean slate" and we sign Roles up to an extended deal and Edwards and Onomah are given a pre-season to prove themselves.
I would absolutely love that but at the moment the more likely clean slate is all three of those players moving on.

Anyone been able to find Excelsior highlights from last night? The stream I had was so bad that I had to give up on it.

Probably not worth viewing mate.

By the way, no idea if you have a 'SkyBet' account but if you do, they always have a clean commentary-free stream for Excelsior games. It's how I get most of my Marcus Edwards fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom