Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can't say Poch isn't learning from his mistakes in Europe. 3-0 obviously a huge help, but his tactics and in-game management was spot on.

He's learning every year.

Good to see.

2014/15
5th in the league, 4th Round FA Cup, Final League Cup, Round of 32 Europa League

2015/16
3rd in the league, 5th Round FA Cup, 3rd Round League Cup, Round of 16 Europa League

2016/17
2nd in league, Semi Final FA Cup, 4th Round League Cup, Group Stage Champions League

2017/18
3rd in league Semi Final FA Cup, 4th Round League Cup, Round of 16 Champions League

2018/19
3rd in the league, 4th Round FA Cup, Semi Final League Cup, Quarter Finals Champions League

Most importantly, I don't want a British side. I'd hate to get City.

I'll be delighted drawing any team that is not English.
Not only is it more fun to play against teams you don't play each season but I feel our chances are greater against European sides. It would be nice to have an "easy" draw for a change though, don't we deserve it?

Back
Top Bottom