Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can someone please confirm it wasn't a Dream ? Just sat through 40 minutes of BBC News, including the Headline updates. They mentioned Real Madrid and that the Lioness's won a Tournament over in the US.

No mention of Spurs.

Just said the same to the Mrs. Watching Breakfast TV & RM/Ajax & Lionesses mentioned, Spurs don't exist apparently.

Just said the same to the Mrs. Watching Breakfast TV & RM/Ajax & Lionesses mentioned, Spurs don't exist apparently.

Could you imagine if it was the Dippers, we would have a back drop of Klipperty Klopp hanging behind the bloody presenters !!!

DHCIjQhXYAIMiQZ.jpg

He doesn't stand a player up. He goes full in on the slide at the first opportunity. I agree that last night that worked, but it's hardly the Maldini school of defending. I like Serge, but he's flawed AF.
We haven't seen the best of him yet as he has constantly been rotated since he came here. He needs a good run of 4/5 games to truly cement his place in the starting lineup.

If Jose or pep pulled of what we did last night we would never here the end of it, tactical master class by poch he really is magic you know! :pochhail:

(I reserve the right to withdraw this if we don’t beat the saints) :pochlol:

...I could forgive him for tonight. Really not his kind of game... Replace CE with Deli and that line-up was ideal.

His pass to son though in the 1st half! If son scores that we would all be saying how world class he is , maybe this is why poch plays him regardless of form, as he always has that killer pass in his pocket

Nah mate sorry that is rubbish.

There is nobody who determines or gives a definition on how love might look and I believe the same applies to support.

Lloris did his job, without drama, as you might expect from a World Cup winning captain and Sissoko's usual self this season has saved us from being mid table in my opinion.
We're saying the same thing. I think.

My point is that just because someone is a negative, whinging old woman, doesn't make them any less a fan of Spurs.

But they would be happier if the club succeeded by means that still corroborated their agendas.

Surely we all know someone like that.
:sonhmm:

As of 2018–19, the fixed amount of prize money paid to the clubs is as follows:[68]

• Preliminary qualifying round: €230,000
  • First qualifying round: €280,000
  • Second qualifying round: €380,000
  • Third qualifying round: €480,000 (Only for clubs eliminated from the champions path, since clubs eliminated from the league path qualify directly for the UEFA Europa League group stage and therefore benefit from its distribution system.)
  • Base fee for group stage: €15,250,000
  • Group match victory: €2,700,000
  • Group match draw: €900,000
  • Round of 16: €9,500,000
  • Quarter-finals: €10,500,000
  • Semi-finals: €12,000,000
  • Losing finalist: €15,000,000
  • Winning the Final: €19,000,000
This means that at best, a club can earn €82,450,000 of prize money under this structure, not counting shares of the qualifying rounds, play-off round or the market pool.

:levyeyes:

Yeah, caught their pre-match build-up on 5 live and the Lionesses were a bigger story. I'm all for women's sport esp football but come on, some made-up tournament or a CL last 16 tie?

I'm sure the Dippers or United would've been the main lead.

Fuck the BBC!

This could be the future. I'm sure he came off the bench into a central role very recently as well.

No thanks. Rose is a WB. He was brought on last night because there were few other options on the bench.

In fairness, he was better last night than at the weekend's frantic impersonation of a CM.

Anyway, forget last night (as hard as it might be). On to Southampton who are scrapping for points.

Thats wonderful because I thought we were relegation fodder after Chelsea according to the media
And we had a squad lacking quality and depth just 12 weeks ago, but despite all the injuries and selling Dembele, and signing no one, we´ve magically progressed.
....plus the Stadium delays, don't forget the Stadium Delays... yet another reason we've been such an unmitigated disaster in this total write-off of a totally forgettable season!!!!!!
As of 2018–19, the fixed amount of prize money paid to the clubs is as follows:[68]
  • Preliminary qualifying round: €230,000
  • First qualifying round: €280,000
  • Second qualifying round: €380,000
  • Third qualifying round: €480,000 (Only for clubs eliminated from the champions path, since clubs eliminated from the league path qualify directly for the UEFA Europa League group stage and therefore benefit from its distribution system.)
  • Base fee for group stage: €15,250,000
  • Group match victory: €2,700,000
  • Group match draw: €900,000
  • Round of 16: €9,500,000
  • Quarter-finals: €10,500,000
  • Semi-finals: €12,000,000
  • Losing finalist: €15,000,000
  • Winning the Final: €19,000,000
This means that at best, a club can earn €82,450,000 of prize money under this structure, not counting shares of the qualifying rounds, play-off round or the market pool.

:levyeyes:
I guess that's possiblty why we prioritised this competition over, say the FA or Carabo Cups!!

Back
Top Bottom