Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everton started Ok-ish but soon dropped back into being shit. This will only end one way unless they step it up a notch or 30

Bottom line here is that in the main Liverpool have passed their tests this season and know what prize is on offer if they prevail. In truth I have been impressed and the biggest reason for their improvement is that Klopp has ensured most areas are competitive.

They may not win the Premier League but only because City might grind them down.

The difference is that they probably won't just throw it away or not be equipped to deal with the demands.

Last edited:
Bottom line here is that in the main Liverpool have passed their tests this seasom and know what prize is on offer if they prevail. In truth I have been impressed and the biggest reason for their improvement is that Klopp has ensured most areas are competitive.

They may not win the Premier League but only because City might grind them down.

The difference is that they probably won't just throw it away or not be equipped to deal with the demands.

Not to mention the many dodgy decisions going their way?

I could not give a flying fcuk unless it gets us top 4.

harry-kane-s.jpg

Coming back to the man.

Whoever is doing the LiveText on BBc website for Everton - Liverpool is a funny chap.

"I'm not the biggest stats evangelist but Theo Walcott's pasing accuracy in that half was 28.6%. Which is not far off just randomly kicking the ball blindfolded."

:dembelelol:

That’s the spirit.

:paulinhobored:

Bullshit mate with due respect.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and stupidly I allow myself to be affected by this club.

I do not expect or would ever want to see us spend the obscene sums of some clubs but I expect team investment.

Then when we somehow and inexplicably give ourselves a chance of going for the title I just cannot believe this set of players and the manager make the same mistakes as before. It is unbelievable.

But mate and this is crucial. I support regardless and analyse beyond the emotional abd baseless drivel of many on here, who go game to game with puerile comments. And call that support.

So that is the spirit. And with that I look forward to and dread Tuesday in equal measure.

Back
Top Bottom