Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We rocking this?

FA Cup 3rd Round tie against Coventry City. The match will be played on Saturday 5 January 2013, kick off at 3.00pm.
Tickets will be priced in all areas at £20 (Adults), £10 (Senior Citizens) and £5 (Under 16s).

Could be my 15 year old lads first game at the lane! :)

Regular TFC posters buy rows 13,14,15 in block 30, that way all the forum members can be near each other and say hello/play fight.

Three blocks? Isn't that a lot?
x2UVe.jpg

I hope I'm wrong, but is the 1882 movement big enough to fill block 29-31? Thats around 3000 seats. Then again, if people are spread around a little bit that might help the general atmosphere

I'm in. Will be my little brothers first proper game at the Lane, he told me the other day he "didn't like football". You don't get out that easy, kid :parker:

when do tickets go on sale?

One Hotspur Silver Members (not on the Automatic Cup Scheme) will be able to purchase their match tickets from 11.00am on Monday 10 December until 5.00pm on Thursday 13 December.
One Hotspur Lilywhite and Bronze Members will be able to purchase tickets from 9.30am on Friday 14 December until 5.00pm on Tuesday 18 December. All One Hotspur Members will be able to purchase up to 2 tickets each during this sales period, with Season Ticket Holders able to purchase an additional seat if they have already secured their regular seat during the earlier sales phases.
All remaining tickets will go on general sale from 9.30am on Wednesday 19 December.

Back
Top Bottom