Mike Dean

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the tips he has given Dele on his diving technique and how best to con referees are a testament to his know-how and his commitment to the club. Dele hasn't got it 100% right yet though, so still work to be done.

What Dean said is on audio but the FA have been conspiring against Spurs for a long time (years). They will try to cover it up.

The plan was first to stop Spurs winning the title, now it's the chance to get Spurs out the top four.

If Chelsea can get 22 free kicks to Manchester City's 7 in the league cup final, what number will they get at home to the most cheated team Spurs with all the refs wanting to avenge Mike Dean for his 'winding up' of Poch????!!

Just been sent the clip from a pal and watched it again.

Poch saying say that again, Jesus saying repeatedly don't say that & Toni Jimenez says to Dean you'll never work again.

Also just seen this:

Kevin Friend: Which teams do Premier League referees support?

Mike Dean, Wirral, lives north Wales, supports Tranmere. Everton games 2; Liverpool 1; but none since being removed from 2006 FA Cup final

Hasn't refereed a game involving Liverpool for 13 years. Clearly the FA feel he might have some kind of affiliation with them so to chuck him into a game 1 day before Liverpool play Man U where the gap could have gone down to 2 points is a joke. The FA need to explain why this has occurred surely

Last edited:
It's possible he said something inappropriate but not punishable. For example, better luck next year. Like just enough to be out of line and piss people off after the match but could also be seen as out of sheer clumsiness or taken the wrong way. Context is important.

But I have a feeling he said, "Bottled it", or something similar to provoke that kind of reaction, especially if he is tied to Liverpool. Allegedly. I have no idea what I am saying, etc.

What Dean said is on audio but the FA have been conspiring against Spurs for a long time (years). They will try to cover it up.

The plan was first to stop Spurs winning the title, now it's the chance to get Spurs out the top four.

If Chelsea can get 22 free kicks to Manchester City's 7 in the league cup final, what number will they get at home to the most cheated team Spurs with all the refs wanting to avenge Mike Dean for his 'winding up' of Poch????!!

You actually believe the FA have it in for Tottenham? Really?

Back
Top Bottom