Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund, Champions League - Last 16 - First Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was a special moment when we were waiting for the Inter result to come through. We were all a little bit subdued at our final whistle and those few minutes seemed to last an eternity, but when it did, the place erupted. What a night. Hoping to experience at least one more night like that, as that what makes it all worthwhile.
But didn't the fans start to celebrate 3 minutes before the Inter-match was over? That would be the most Spursy moment in history if Inter scored a late winner.

Very big loss, Ives us a great chance to get a good result against them. Should be a cracking game I hope the boys turn up and put on a proper show. It'll be needed against this lot to get through to the last 8
Now if Sancho can get confused by Wembley and the white shirts and think he's playing for England...

tumblr_o0eyf40OvO1tvejano1_400.gif

Is Wembley a full house for this? Please fellow yids I live in a different country, it's not easy for me to go! If you're in London attend and support the boys!

Is Wembley a full house for this? Please fellow yids I live in a different country, it's not easy for me to go! If you're in London attend and support the boys!

Zip me a nifty and I'll be right on it, fam.

Agreed, this is an absolute monster of a game. Anyone that can attend put the aggro of Wembley to one side and give the boys everything you've got. Getting through to the last 8 will be huge for us as a club go show them what it's all about & make it a proper one

I think we should go with Lamela as a false 9 with Son and Lucas wide, midfield 3 of Eriksen, Winks and Sissoko and a back 4 of Rose, Jan, Toby, Serge in front of Hugo.

But didn't the fans start to celebrate 3 minutes before the Inter-match was over? That would be the most Spursy moment in history if Inter scored a late winner.
That's not how I remember it. We obviously cheered the final whistle but didn't go completely mental until the final score came through from Italy. But you're right, that's usually what happens to us :)

My missus is letting me having a bag of crisps for this. Not normal ones, the Max Strong ones that are so strong they can strip wallpaper. Special occasion and that.

No idea what would happen if we got to the final but cor... You know what? I think it might actually involve sex.

My missus is letting me having a bag of crisps for this. Not normal ones, the Max Strong ones that are so strong they can strip wallpaper. Special occasion and that.

No idea what would happen if we got to the final but cor... You know what? I think it might actually involve sex.

'grab bag' or 'family pack'?

Dortmund have drawn their last 3 games after being ahead..... Last game they threw away a 3 goal lead. ..... So I think the message here is to just keep going and going till the final whistle as we will get chances.

Hoffenheim were 3 0 down to them with 16 minutes left.. ....... Final score 3 3

I booked my ticket some time ago but yesterday had an email from Spurs urging me to show my support. So I take it from that there are still a lot of unsold tickets.

Dortmund have drawn their last 3 games after being ahead..... Last game they threw away a 3 goal lead. ..... So I think the message here is to just keep going and going till the final whistle as we will get chances.

I'm sorry..........

what is this "Draw" that you speak of?

I booked my ticket some time ago but yesterday had an email from Spurs urging me to show my support. So I take it from that there are still a lot of unsold tickets.
Look on the club site. All that is available is the very back rows or odd ones dotted about and then you watch the match and see loads of empty seats in prime positions. Why do they hold these back or are they held by touts who fail to sell them or do supporters buy a ticket and not go. It is not as if season ticket holders cannot get a refund.

i read a little about them not being the same after their winter break.

We are the form team in this draw. Just a shame we're missing Dele and Kane. Hopefully the run of fixtures doesn't catch up with the boys.

I can see us doing this, just hope it's not a big result and then out in the next round type of job.

Back
Top Bottom