Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Managed to catch half of the game on the radio driving home, got in just in time to see our second.

Sounds like some pretty horrific refereeing decisions threatened to hold us back but we overcame. Winksy was great from what I saw, as was Sissoko. Son keeps on firing - every game I feel more that we're very lucky to have him, but remind myself that it's Spurs who have made him the player he is.

Every point is important now, brilliant to have kept our momentum up. Reveled in the chavs loss.

The series of plays where we almost had a 2 v 1 was deplorable. Son gets fouled, Oliver plays advantage, we lose the ball within 2 seconds because the foul allowed the defense to catch up and intercept the ball and he doesn’t bring it back for the free kick. Mind you he had done just that for Leicester in the first half. It’s hard to imagine that ref is just bad, rather than deliberately giving important calls one way. I’m shocked he didn’t call the handball that wasn’t especially considering it led to Eriksen’s goal.

Just saw this on foxestalk...

"It should of been 3-1 to us really. The cheat Son should of been sent of, the amount of times he dived when HM got near him was rediculous. He would never of scored there 3rd then. There was also blatant encrochment for Vardys penno.

Handball in the build up when Erickson scored as well. The ref missed so much of the spuds dirty play today it was a total joke. Worse refereeing performance ever and sick of it when the sky tv teams get all the decisions there way. "

:pochshock2:

U WOT MATE

Managed to catch half of the game on the radio driving home, got in just in time to see our second.

Sounds like some pretty horrific refereeing decisions threatened to hold us back but we overcame. Winksy was great from what I saw, as was Sissoko. Son keeps on firing - every game I feel more that we're very lucky to have him, but remind myself that it's Spurs who have made him the player he is.

Every point is important now, brilliant to have kept our momentum up. Reveled in the chavs loss.

He was quality from the start, since he came from Bundesliga. Just needed to settle in.
The only thing we helped him with was the military service and I think he is repaying that in every way he can and has.

Just saw this on foxestalk...

"It should of been 3-1 to us really. The cheat Son should of been sent of, the amount of times he dived when HM got near him was rediculous. He would never of scored there 3rd then. There was also blatant encrochment for Vardys penno.

Handball in the build up when Erickson scored as well. The ref missed so much of the spuds dirty play today it was a total joke. Worse refereeing performance ever and sick of it when the sky tv teams get all the decisions there way. "

:pochshock2:

U WOT MATE

Leicester schools tut tut There, their. they're

DzDzpwaX4AY8W2O.jpg

Bitter Inbred Leicester cunts!!! So happy we turned these pretenders over once again confirming our superiority over them in every department. They are such a bunch of bitter mouthy cunts the lot of them. They are obsessed with us and even trying to save face in today’s loss by mentioning us “getting beat by Dortmund “ ... fucking clowns

Nice to meet up with Mick Cooper Mick Cooper before the game ( thanks for the tea:) ).
Not the best performance but did what we had to do to get the points. Tiddly and Moussa had good games, but my MOTM has to be Hugo, his penalty save was crucial, as it wasn't much later that Christian scored. We were helped that Leicester missed some easy chances, but we now have some steel and 'never say die' spirit instilled into the team, whoever plays - thanks Poch.
Don't know where Sonny gets his energy (maybe they do charge his battery before every game), that run at 91 minutes was sensational.
I was concerned that Danny Rose continued playing after getting a knock, I hope it didn't make it worse.
I think the ref's performance has been discussed pretty comprehensively so far, and I have to concur with the general concensus - he was a "see you next Tuesday".
Good night all

Back
Top Bottom