Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They really are the most clueless set of fans..I never thought I’d see the day that West Ham fans were Out thicked.

This is genuine..:dembelelol:

Jon[/paste:font]
  • Youth Team
  • 13 posts

It should of been 3-1 to us really. The cheat Son should of been sent of, the amount of times he dived when HM got near him was rediculous. He would never of scored there 3rd then. There was also blatant encrochment for Vardys penno.

Handball in the build up when Erickson scored as well. The ref missed so much of the spuds dirty play today it was a total joke. Worse refereeing performance ever and sick of it when the sky tv teams get all the decisions there way.

Michael Oliver is suppose to be England's best ref but he was an absolute inept twat today. Remember he was the one who denied spurs a clear penalty v liverpool and has given a couple of dodgy pens for liverpool

Poch quoted that in his post match interview, and about the Son incident. Got to sat that i have never heard Poch so animated about a referee's performance.

Aside from what Poch did say, i think Oliver is one prize cunt who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football ground.

There is no way in the world that could go down as a bad day at the office for the ref, he knew exactly what he was doing and definitely tried to cheat..
Arseholes like him need to realise that people pay a lot of money to go and watch their team play, win lose or draw but fairly..
While he stands there thinking he's Bertie Big Bollocks and oooh look at me look how powerful I am, he is there to make sure the best team wins and make sure both teams stick to the rules, the only one not sticking to the rules was that bent Cunt ( sorry to keep using the C word Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman but i'm fuming).
He should be made to stand in front of the cameras and explain every shit decision he made today, and why was every shit decision against us?
It shows you how bad he was when people are going mental having won the game. Normally people go mad if their team drop points at the ref..

It is not possible to not be given one single foul in the first half of a game.
Don't mind me, I came close to calling him that myself, that's how bad he was!

Just watched the full game after getting home from work. Thoughts on it are we played well going forward but our midfield was way to open and Tripper was targeted and exposed all game (again). If Barnes wasn't shit he would of scored 3.

That said though good win despite the refs best efforts to let them get away with everything

As for Leicester, what a shower of shit they are.. We’re 28 points above them and we’ve played every game away from home.
They aren’t even in the running for that prestigious 7th place trophy :dembelelol:

Another 6 points off them which is pretty much the norm. Mind you that’s nothing to be proud of, Newport schooled them :dembelelol:

They really are the most clueless set of fans..I never thought I’d see the day that West Ham fans were Out thicked.

This is genuine..:dembelelol:

Jon[/paste:font]
  • Youth Team
  • 13 posts

It should of been 3-1 to us really. The cheat Son should of been sent of, the amount of times he dived when HM got near him was rediculous. He would never of scored there 3rd then. There was also blatant encrochment for Vardys penno.

Handball in the build up when Erickson scored as well. The ref missed so much of the spuds dirty play today it was a total joke. Worse refereeing performance ever and sick of it when the sky tv teams get all the decisions there way.

Those clappers have made them lose all sense of reason. Clueless.

Back
Top Bottom