Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea 5-0 down after 68 mins, so it looks like Spurs end the weekend with 60 points, 9 points clear of ManU and 10 points ahead of Woolwich and Woolwich after 28 games (and 12 games to go).

5 points behind Liverpool and ManCity (although we have a game in hand over City), so closer to the top than 4th.

Not bad after missing Kane and Dele for the last 4 games !

Never in my life have I been so angry and fucked off with a ref and we've had some shit ones over the years.. This was the single most corrupt performance since time began..
It shows you how bad it was, when every one of our goals went in just about every one said have that Oliver you Cunt, not have that Vardy or any of their shithouse players, it was all vented at the ref.
The penalty for Son was so blatant and that thick Cunt who was 5 yards away booked him. Then of course he gave them one for fuck all.
I think i'm right in saying that we didn't get one freekick until the 2nd half whilst every tackle we put in resulted in a freekick and yellow card.
Liverpool have had 9 pens and at least 5 of them were from ridiculous dives and that cheating cunt Salah continues to get away with it,
I bet you any money you like that Oliver will get the game when we play Liverpool at Anfield. Absolute Cunt of a man.
And people wonder why we had no ref's at the world cup.

I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him whilst out with his wife and kids, He should be banned from refereeing a game again as this wasn't just a poor performance, this was blatant cheating.. He either had a massive bet on today or supports Liverpool, dirty cheating shithouse Cunt.
I bet the Twat wears white socks and sandals and microwaves fish. Look at the Cunts hair. WANKER.

DzDizBXXQAAhsjU
Don’t hold back, mate. Tell us how you really feel.

:pochshock:

P.S. - you went easy on him.

Right prediction, but not the right timing.
Strange how we win games without playing well and without Kane or Ali. A few years ago we would have crumbled in the last 20mn and lost everyone of those games

Never in my life have I been so angry and fucked off with a ref and we've had some shit ones over the years.. This was the single most corrupt performance since time began..
It shows you how bad it was, when every one of our goals went in just about every one said have that Oliver you Cunt, not have that Vardy or any of their shithouse players, it was all vented at the ref.
The penalty for Son was so blatant and that thick Cunt who was 5 yards away booked him. Then of course he gave them one for fuck all.
I think i'm right in saying that we didn't get one freekick until the 2nd half whilst every tackle we put in resulted in a freekick and yellow card.
Liverpool have had 9 pens and at least 5 of them were from ridiculous dives and that cheating cunt Salah continues to get away with it,
I bet you any money you like that Oliver will get the game when we play Liverpool at Anfield. Absolute Cunt of a man.
And people wonder why we had no ref's at the world cup.

I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him whilst out with his wife and kids, He should be banned from refereeing a game again as this wasn't just a poor performance, this was blatant cheating.. He either had a massive bet on today or supports Liverpool, dirty cheating shithouse Cunt.
I bet the Twat wears white socks and sandals and microwaves fish. Look at the Cunts hair. WANKER.

DzDizBXXQAAhsjU
Couldn't agree more

Apart from maybe someone take the kids get em McDonald's or summin

I know ... I'm a bit of a soft touch

Was a joy watching us at Wembley today mug them off!!! :) we were poor, but still come away with a 3-1 win. Was a joy reading the salty tears on the foxes forum in their match thread :) fuck off Leicester!!! Oh and fuck off Vardy you Worzall Gummidge looking cunt!!!

There is no way in the world that could go down as a bad day at the office for the ref, he knew exactly what he was doing and definitely tried to cheat..
Arseholes like him need to realise that people pay a lot of money to go and watch their team play, win lose or draw but fairly..
While he stands there thinking he's Bertie Big Bollocks and oooh look at me look how powerful I am, he is there to make sure the best team wins and make sure both teams stick to the rules, the only one not sticking to the rules was that bent Cunt ( sorry to keep using the C word Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman but i'm fuming).
He should be made to stand in front of the cameras and explain every shit decision he made today, and why was every shit decision against us?
It shows you how bad he was when people are going mental having won the game. Normally people go mad if their team drop points at the ref..

It is not possible to not be given one single foul in the first half of a game.

Fuck off Carragher

You salty cunt

“Very fortunate “
“Very lucky “

“Amazed at Leicester not getting something from that game “

Go and fucking gob on someone you disgusting piece of shit

But Liverpool haven’t been lucky with dodgy penalties, injuries and offside goals?

Back
Top Bottom