"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a season. This is hilarious
Mind blowing isn’t it....I’m not going to elaborate on the same old reasons against us like injuries, no transfers, stadium etc etc as they have been beat to death just about everywhere.....
But here we are recording our first 20 wins in a premier league season with still a 1/4 of the season to go, setting the most points at this stage in a season, and doing this with “squad” players, yes “squad” players.....apparently we don’t have a squad
:dembelelol:
This season truly is confusing..
:dembele:

Burnley is going to be the toughest of this little run we are on to get through-anti football cunts who are unbeaten in 6 or 7 on their best run of the season.
Ghastly fixture

Two tough away games coming up now for us. Burnley away won't be easy, unbeaten in 7 games since Heaton has come back in the team and were unlucky not to win away at Old Trafford - but we seem to have a thing for ruining unbeaten runs and it'd be a huge bonus if we heard some news on Kane or Dele or both being back for it.

We then travel to Stamford Bridge 4 days later. This will be 3 days after Chelsea's league cup final so a great opportunity for us. We've only won once in 30+ years away at Chelsea but we're more than capable. Liverpool have some real tough away games coming up and yes I am counting Everton away as a tough game. Everton can't keep losing forever and they would love nothing more than to rough up their rivals and prevent them from winning the title.

Believe.

COYS

Just had a butchers

Liverpool have to play 6 of the 7 battling against relegation in their final 12 fixtures, a fellow title challenger in us & 2 teams who will be desperate for a Champions League spot.

Only games they have against teams not really playing for anything are vs Watford, Everton & Wolves & we all know each of those love a shithouse game against the big boys.

City have 7 games from their 11 left against teams battling against relegation, for the title or a top 4 spot.

Anyone who thinks we can't afford to drop any points because both of these teams won't I think it's a little short sighted. Win 10 more matches I think we'll be Champions

Just had a butchers

Liverpool have to play 6 of the 7 battling against relegation in their final 12 fixtures, a fellow title challenger in us & 2 teams who will be desperate for a Champions League spot.

Only games they have against teams not really playing for anything are vs Watford, Everton & Wolves & we all know each of those love a shithouse game against the big boys.

City have 7 games from their 11 left against teams battling against relegation, for the title or a top 4 spot.

Anyone who thinks we can't afford to drop any points because both of these teams won't I think it's a little short sighted. Win 10 more matches I think we'll be Champions

The champions won’t win it with 80 points.

We'll get 87 points minimum, in my opinion.

Which would be our greatest ever finish points wise. Whether that'll be enough for the league title, I have no idea. Probably not, but it'd be a great achievement.

Back
Top Bottom