Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

10 points of 5th and as it stands the only London club in a CL position, if it stays like this would call it a successful season considering the injuries and no stadium

I know it's early to say and we've done so in the past but can anyone HONESTLY see this Tottenham team throwing away a 10 point gap? We'd have to lose pretty much another 4 games whilst Woolwich and Chelsea win.

I'd be amazed. We've got bigger fish to fry.

giphy.gif

Part of me wanted Man City reined in a bit today. But if I have to watch them go 5points clear of us,I may as well enjoy Chelsea getting humped into the bargain. Hopefully this will be a five or more nil s ore line :)
Fun as it may be, my worry would be that we'll soon be playing a wounded Chelsea looking to make a point. I always prefer going into a big game that our opposition are complacent and arrogant, not hungry and desperate.

I know it's early to say and we've done so in the past but can anyone HONESTLY see this Tottenham team throwing away a 10 point gap? We'd have to lose pretty much another 4 games whilst Woolwich and Chelsea win.

I'd be amazed. We've got bigger fish to fry.

So what your saying is it’s easier for us to make up 5 points on pool then it is to lose 10 :troll:

Back
Top Bottom