Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds as though Shayon Harrison may be going to Melbourne City - presumably with a view to a permanent transfer? I've got some Harrison ITK once he leaves the club, don't let me forget!

Sounds as though Shayon Harrison may be going to Melbourne City - presumably with a view to a permanent transfer? I've got some Harrison ITK once he leaves the club, don't let me forget!

Did I hear he had fallen out with JM a year or two ago ?

Personally always thought he was slightly better than Sterling, so will be sorry if he's leaving

Melbourne City FC ️‏Verified account @MelbourneCity

LDN
2708.png
MEL. @SpursOfficial young gun @ShayonHarrison is here! #WelcomeShayon Details
1f4f0.png
http://melbc.it/welcomeshayon pic.twitter.com/WYQz5tnYff

DyWOpgHVAAA2y5c.jpg

Marcus Edwards played roughly 85 minutes when Excelsior recorded a 2-1 win over Feyenoord today. Sadly he came off just before Excelsior scored the winner but overall I think he had a good game. Lacked a bit of decision making which cost him in the first half where he was very good offensively. And I was impressed with his defensive work in the second half. So if he has learnt how to defend and work hard I'd call his loan a success even if he hasn't scored a ton of goals.

Would probably loan him out again next season but to a team with a bit more potential than Excelsior who are in the bottom of the league in Holland.

DyfDsUJX4AEvAuw.jpg

With several players being loaned out and a few injuries or suspensions, a lot more u18 players involved - Okedina who has only recently had a run of games for u18's (before that he was struggling for game time) at LB in front if Cirkin, and that maybe because coaches don't think Cirkin is physically developed enough for u23's, Lyons-Foster in for Eyoma, only surprise id BLF hasn't played much for u23's, and then Parrott and Bennnet being given more u23 time with Sterling and Harrison loaned out, although I wondered if Janssen would be playing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom