Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-----------------------------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------Alderweireld--------Sanchez-------------Vertonghen----------------------------
------Tripper-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rose---------------
-----------------------------------Dier/Sissoko---------------Winks---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------Eriksen----------------Son-----------------------------
---------------------------------------------------Llorente:confused:-------------------------------------------------

Same as, 1-0 (Son).

-----------------------------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------Alderweireld--------Sanchez-------------Vertonghen----------------------------
------Tripper-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rose---------------
-----------------------------------Dier/Sissoko---------------Winks---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------Eriksen----------------Son-----------------------------
---------------------------------------------------Llorente:confused:-------------------------------------------------

Same as, 1-0 (Son).
Dropping Moura? Good move. He only seems to be effective from the bench.

Dropping Moura? Good move. He only seems to be effective from the bench.
and Lamela.
DopeyChiefGrosbeak-max-1mb.gif

Lloris
KWP - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Sissoko - Winks - Eriksen
Lamela - Llorente - Son
I'd like to see this but I don't think we will.

I do think we'll win this one though. Leicester have had some brilliant results against the top clubs lately but I can't help but feel they're set up perfectly for us. I think the 8 days rest will do us well too.

2-0 win.
Lamela and Son

Lloris
KWP - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Sissoko - Winks - Eriksen
Lamela - Llorente - Son
I'd like to see this but I don't think we will.

I do think we'll win this one though. Leicester have had some brilliant results against the top clubs lately but I can't help but feel they're set up perfectly for us. I think the 8 days rest will do us well too.

2-0 win.
Lamela and Son

A win Vs this lot with no Kane & Dele will be a terrific result. I think 8 days to relax, recharge and regroup will do our boys the world of good, especially if results go out way prior to this one kicking off.

3-1 Spurs & the crowd starting to believe we could do something special this season all at the same time. LOVE IT!!!!

and Lamela.
DopeyChiefGrosbeak-max-1mb.gif
To be honest I'm on the fence with Lamela. He is a good player on his day and gives his all every time he plays. The ONLY reason I say it is because if his injury limits him to only being able to play from the bench or only once every two weeks then I have to question if he should be at our club.

That is only reason. Anyone in our squad should be available every week. We shouldn't be carrying players through sentimental reasons or any kind of favouritism. The players we should have in our squad should ALWAYS be available. Sorry Erik but Tottenham first.

A win Vs this lot with no Kane & Dele will be a terrific result. I think 8 days to relax, recharge and regroup will do our boys the world of good, especially if results go out way prior to this one kicking off.

3-1 Spurs & the crowd starting to believe we could do something special this season all at the same time. LOVE IT!!!!

Yeah, we'll have another good opportunity to go into second place again (If City do win tomorrow) as we play before City/Chelsea next weekend.

Will be interesting if we can continue to exceed expectations and continue to put pressure on those around us. I'm not expecting anything from Bournemouth at Anfield, so would be nice to maintain the distance if anything.

Oh great we have 8 days to the next match and the players can recover.
Oh what a long wait until I can watch another Spurs match. Like watching the midweek matches.
Glad Poch had a moan on Sky about playing Sunday with Dortmund on the Wednesday. See the same for the second leg. Further proof of Sky bring against us and perhaps this should be on the media thread.

Yeah, we'll have another good opportunity to go into second place again (If City do win tomorrow) as we play before City/Chelsea next weekend.

Will be interesting if we can continue to exceed expectations and continue to put pressure on those around us. I'm not expecting anything from Bournemouth at Anfield, so would be nice to maintain the distance if anything.
Except I just noticed it says Man City play on Weds as well v Everton so if they win Woolwich and Everton we'll have to win just to maintain 2 pts behind them - then they can go 5 ahead with another win on Sunday.

Is it because of the Carabao Cup final/FA Cup fixtures pile up and the fact that they're in the Champions League while Chelsea aren't?

Anyway 8 days rest for us and Man City have a stacked week.

Poch is giving the players Sunday and Monday off this week to recover and recuperate, which will be good for us going into this run of games.

Lloris
Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen
Trippier - Winks - Sissoko - Rose
Eriksen - Lamela
Son​

Except I just noticed it says Man City play on Weds as well v Everton so if they win Woolwich and Everton we'll have to win just to maintain 2 pts behind them - then they can go 5 ahead with another win on Sunday.

Is it because of the Carabao Cup final/FA Cup fixtures pile up and the fact that they're in the Champions League while Chelsea aren't?

Anyway 8 days rest for us and Man City have a stacked week.

Ah, you're right.

At least they can put pressure on Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom