January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Breaking:

THFC were about to sign Messi from Barca. Terms were agreed with club and player but papers submitted late at 11:11

Oh well Levy tried but unlucky, you win some and you lose some

True, and I’m not stamping my feet over all of this.

The Stirling loan will do him good, N’Koudou is obviously someone we’ve been looking to shift, and I don’t begrudge Dembele leaving.

However all three (admittedly to varying degrees) have been used in competitive games this season, and we’re currently down to the bare bones. We can argue that Skipp has essentially taken Dembele’s place in the squad (obviously not in terms of quality), but we now have less options available.

I wouldn’t care if Janssen went because we’ve clearly not got any intentions of using him.

Don’t think we’re down to bare bones anymore. Davies, dele n Harry are our only players actually out.

I think foyth has taken Dembele’s place, certainly for the CL?

I for one look forward to the apology letter from Peter Crouch where he regrets that the deal couldn't get over the line but he's sorry if any supporters had learnt the moves to his robot dance in anticipation of his 3rd spell at the cub...

That long streak of piss broke my heart...

:crouch:

I'd make a joke about having not read the thread and who did we sign!? But it wouldn't even be funny because everyone, literally everyone on this planet, knows that we didn't sign fucking anyone. The outcome was obvious before the window even opened. It is frustrating.

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

NEW RECORD !

Meme.gif

Looks like this is the squad until the end of the season :

GK - Lloris, Gazzaniga, Vorm,
RB - Trippier, Aurier, Walker-Peters
LB - Rose, Davies,
CB - Vertonghen. Alderweireld, Sanchez, Foyth
DM/CM - Sissoko. Winks, Dier. Wanyama, Skipp
AM - Eriksen, Dele, Son. Moura. Lamela
CF - Kane. Llorente (and Janssen)

So if Janssen is not going, he could play for us in PL. that is if Poch wants him.

Just need to get through February until Kane and Dele are back !

LB - Rose, Davies,

So if Janssen is not going, he could play for us in PL. that is if Poch wants him.

Looking at Sterling going out and Janssen being written off, I wonder if he might be looking for the occasional cameo from Troy Parrot.

LB - Rose, Davies,

Looks like a Premier League /Champions League double then.

LB - Rose, Davies,

Delete Jansen

Back
Top Bottom