Watford @ Wembley. 30/01

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus fucking christ. This is awful. Didn't they score twice from set pieces last time out too?

Why the fuck is Llorente starting when lamela and moura are on bench. Sorry but pochettino has to take the blame there. Sanchez been fucking dreadful again. We cannot beat first man with a cross to save our lives. So Needless playing Llorente. Get son up top and either lamela or moura behind. Chelsea losing too so got to win. Surely.

Lot of jerking of knees going on. I thought we played quite well in the first half, better than we have for a few games. However if you don't use your 65% of possession and defend like a bunch of hungover Sunday leaguers you are going to get punished.

Eriksen's passing that half wasn't too good either.... Always passed behind his man running forward so they have to stop run back and collect it breaking all the forward momentum

Can’t cross a ball past the first defenders knees 9 times out of ten, barely shoots, just lots of lay offs. Some are nice, some aren’t.

Offering no more than Lamela or Moura at least they get stuck in.

Can really see Sonny stepping up for us he's looked in the mood tonight.

We need to try and come out straight back in control of this game. We've been playing pretty well imho they got a lucky goal that we've gifted them and then we rushed things for a couple of mins after apart from that it's been the usual grind of trying to get that 1st to stop the opposition parking the bus

So let me get this right, Poch says he can't find a player anywhere in World football that would improve this side.

Not one?
There's plenty out there that can improve our team.
He just can't find one for the peanuts we're willing to pay.
Scandelous situation for a so called big club. Shameful.

We are in a rut and our stance on transfers, backed by the lemmings on here is not helping.

Squads need improvement, even the best of them.

Lose today and I dread to think.

If we have to solely rely on Kane then I hope he leaves because that is pathetic.

Lets HOPE Pochettino can find an answer but lets also be honest, who cam he put in as such?

You got to treat the Premier League with respect.

Hard to disagree. We have been complacent and the lack of ambition is starting to creep into a negative feeling on our fanbase and a tired squad.

Really disappointing.

I’m not loving this 3CB system. If Aurier or Rose could cross a ball remotely near their own players it might be worth sacrificing a forward player, but Rose whacks everything too long and Aurier whacks everything too short.

Tragedy that KWP’s career has been sacrificed so that we can watch Aurier fuck about.

Need more from Eriksen, and anything remotely inspirational from Sissoko would be a fucking huge and unexpected bonus.

And Lloris can be such a clown sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom