Paulo Gazzaniga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gazziniga good enough to replace Lloris as 1st choice keeper?

• yes

Votes: 62 42.8%
  • no

Votes: 83 57.2%

• Total voters
Only two errors from his distribution tonight.

That's very impressive considering the amount of the ball he had.

The ball was slightly deflected by Sissoko, it looks silly, but it can happen when a ball is struck with that pace. Not unsaveable per se, but now a howler either imo.
Nowhere near enough. It moved maybe an inch. His body shape was all wrong. He tried to do a cricket style long barrier. I got that technique knocked out of me as a young keeper very early because you can't react well.

I like how he's performed this season but calls to take out Hugo are so premature.

His distribution though, is phenomenal.

Nowhere near enough. It moved maybe an inch. His body shape was all wrong. He tried to do a cricket style long barrier. I got that technique knocked out of me as a young keeper very early because you can't react well.
It was actually deflected twice if you watch the replay and perhaps his technique wasn't perfect, but that was the difference between saving it and a goal imo, I don't really blame him for this one.

Back
Top Bottom