Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United (Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On a side note United fans are shit they sang for about 30 seconds after they scored and then were quite throughout.
Fookin shyted it that’s why

cbpzsLw_d.jpg

Look at the way he expresses those opinions.
You would complain because you express yourself in a similarly aggressive and Hostile manner.
I made no comments about his opinions, just that we wouldn't talk this way to one another if we were in the same room.

I don’t know your employment history but in some of the jobs I’ve had that sort of banter was commonplace

And you’ll find that one usually my posts get aggressive when I’m similarly addressed but unlike you I don’t whine about it

You had a go at me before Xmas for telling Blakey to fuck off in our ongoing cunt off regarding Sissoko which was none of your business btw but you chose to get involved as u have here!
You told me that I should respect other posters opinions and here you are telling people what and what not to post and even offering counselling advice!!!
Pmsl

Your hypocrisy is staggering

This is The Fighting Cockerel

Plenty of other Spurs Forums where the posters are nice to each other if this is too much for you

But I’m not going to change the way I post because you don’t like it

I really love how we play when Eriksen is one of two CMs. We played some magnificent football yesterday in the second half, and have done so against better opponents in the past too.

More of that, Poch.

I really love how we play when Eriksen is one of two CMs. We played some magnificent football yesterday in the second half, and have done so against better opponents in the past too.

More of that, Poch.

Do you think it was because Eriksen played a bit deeper in the second half?

Do you think it was because Eriksen played a bit deeper in the second half?

Yes, I think that was a significant factor. We create so much from creative, quick, forward passing.

I have been a big fan of Dembele and supported our midfield constellations, when others have asked for a passing midfielder, but seeing Eriksen in there makes me think they may be right. We saw it against City at home last season (? my memory is shit, and I can't be arsed checking it up right now), and in a quite recent game (can't remember which one).

(edit: certainly wasn't last season's home game against City)

Last edited:
I don’t know your employment history but in some of the jobs I’ve had that sort of banter was commonplace

And you’ll find that one usually my posts get aggressive when I’m similarly addressed but unlike you I don’t whine about it

You had a go at me before Xmas for telling Blakey to fuck off in our ongoing cunt off regarding Sissoko which was none of your business btw but you chose to get involved as u have here!
You told me that I should respect other posters opinions and here you are telling people what and what not to post and even offering counselling advice!!!
Pmsl

Your hypocrisy is staggering

This is The Fighting Cockerel

Plenty of other Spurs Forums where the posters are nice to each other if this is too much for you

But I’m not going to change the way I post because you don’t like it
Who said I don't like it, I just think that people who revel in their ability to be blunt and rude to be worthless individuals with tiny minds.
My hypocrisy staggers you does it? About what, exactly? I don't have any problems about people holding opinions - But I do have an issue about people being abusive and insulting, posting lies about other posters, calling people paediphiles etc etc
Have I ever hit you with abuse and expletive laden tirades? Because you do.
I spent 20 years in the army Baz where that kind of shit was a day long experience, so I can deal with it, but see no real reason why I should put up with it or embrace it.
There's a difference between holding an opinion and defending it with thought and logic - and simply resorting to abuse laden tirades.
The fact is it's simple, you wouldn't speak face to face like you do on here , because you would spend most of your time picking your teeth out of your shoelaces.
So why do it?

Who said I don't like it, I just think that people who revel in their ability to be blunt and rude to be worthless individuals with tiny minds.
My hypocrisy staggers you does it? About what, exactly? I don't have any problems about people holding opinions - But I do have an issue about people being abusive and insulting, posting lies about other posters, calling people paediphiles etc etc
Have I ever hit you with abuse and expletive laden tirades? Because you do.
I spent 20 years in the army Baz where that kind of shit was a day long experience, so I can deal with it, but see no real reason why I should put up with it or embrace it.
There's a difference between holding an opinion and defending it with thought and logic - and simply resorting to abuse laden tirades.
The fact is it's simple, you wouldn't speak face to face like you do on here , because you would spend most of your time picking your teeth out of your shoelaces.
So why do it?

I agree with you about the paedophilic remarks and I don’t get the ‘mother’ abuse jokes
I steer clear of them and put the Multi on ignore because of it

But having a cunt off can be fun so if you don’t like it don’t join or don’t preach against those who do

I still think you’re a hypocrite though but have refrained from using abuse

Happy??

I agree with you about the paedophilic remarks and I don’t get the ‘mother’ abuse jokes
I steer clear of them and put the Multi on ignore because of it

But having a cunt off can be fun so if you don’t like it don’t join or don’t preach against those who do

I still think you’re a hypocrite though but have refrained from using abuse

Happy??
I'm not preaching anything, but surely you see the same pattern that I do. We win and everything is rosy and as soon as we lose, the manager doesn't know his arse from his elbow, needs coaching on how to select and when to introduce subs, Levy is a tight arsed twat, we need world class players in the window and Alli, Kane, Son and Eriksen are all shite and should be dropped
And then the bitchfest kicks off, and the 12 year olds get on their dads pc and it's who can trot out the most immature insult time.
So many good posters get lost because of it.

Also Harry Kane had a nasty foul on edge of the box in last minute. Was a double or triple whammy, losing Kane now with injury, no dangerous free kick on edge of box, and no red card for Jones for the reckless challenge.

No replay from Sky and a strange remark from the Sky commentator, "maybe Harry Kane is just exhausted he's not getting up"?!? Meanwhile City have 'soft' red given to Wolves and even softer penalty - it's a rigged league!

Mauricio Pochettino frustrated at ‘bad Man Utd tackle' as Harry Kane fears ligament damage

Also Harry Kane had a nasty foul on edge of the box in last minute. Was a double or triple whammy, losing Kane now with injury, no dangerous free kick on edge of box, and no red card for Jones for the reckless challenge.

No replay from Sky and a strange remark from the Sky commentator, "maybe Harry Kane is just exhausted he's not getting up"?!? Meanwhile City have 'soft' red given to Wolves and even softer penalty - it's a rigged league!

Mauricio Pochettino frustrated at ‘bad Man Utd tackle' as Harry Kane fears ligament damage

I'm not preaching anything, but surely you see the same pattern that I do. We win and everything is rosy and as soon as we lose, the manager doesn't know his arse from his elbow, needs coaching on how to select and when to introduce subs, Levy is a tight arsed twat, we need world class players in the window and Alli, Kane, Son and Eriksen are all shite and should be dropped
And then the bitchfest kicks off, and the 12 year olds get on their dads pc and it's who can trot out the most immature insult time.
So many good posters get lost because of it.

You’re right but do you expect anything different?

We’re self regulating which I think is good
Not perfect but much better than other Forums

I got banned for alleged racism for a week last year because my remarks were misconstrued but I took it on the chin although I thought it was wrong at the time
Anyone that knows me would be astounded at that allegation but there you are

I’ve tried to explain to you that you tend to interfere in other posters having a cunt off and then start lecturing on how they should or should not post and you’ve done it with me which pissed me off hence my reaction

But you carry on as you seem to be in denial

Back
Top Bottom