New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice 1 Dub
:dierpochhug:

I have put my hands up and admitted I got that one slightly wrong.
:pochhail:

Although I was, of course, as delighted as anyone once the thing started going up.
I know. And you have been ever since the construction kicked off, and, for all the teasing most of us gave (and shit some threw), you bore it all in far better humour than most would have, who would either have flounced off never to be heard of again or just got plain nasty

The lead in comment was just far too low a hanging fruit to not pick :pochsmirk:

Must be great working with you:
“The boss is cunt he’ll never give me a raise, tight selfish bastard doesn’t give a shit about the little people.....this company is a fucking joke, taking all the money and buying yachts and not investing in the staff”

*gets raise*

“Oooh I’m so delighted now!”

Try excercising a little forsesight and understanding longevity once in a while then you won’t have to keep holding your hands up and admitting you were wrong every five minutes.

No new stadium
Selling Walker is a mistake
Kane won’t get pay rise
Kane will be sold despite new contract
Poch won’t get new contract
Poch was tricked
Poch will leave
Toby will be sold
Squad isn’t good enough to compete
You'd almost think this was an anonymous Internet forum where people rant and vent whatever shit is on their mind at that moment.....

Or maybe I'm just in a happy (almost mischevious) place right now but apart from a handful of people on ignore, without John, or yourself, or Mick or Bill or others who have strong and often opposing views, and without this being a place where we can cunt off, or tease/prod/poke, this would either be the turgid self-important shit site that is SC, or worse, Woolwich mania/RAWK......

You'd almost think this was an anonymous Internet forum where people rant and vent whatever shit is on their mind at that moment.....

Or maybe I'm just in a happy (almost mischevious) place right now but apart from a handful of people on ignore, without John, or yourself, or Mick or Bill or others who have strong and often opposing views, and without this being a place where we can cunt off, or tease/prod/poke, this would either be the turgid self-important shit site that is SC, or worse, Woolwich mania/RAWK......

I actually like John, he’s clearly Spurs, in it for life, and I share some of his opinions.
Probably more than we think.

But Christ he can bitch

Agree with this.
Also he is a funny cunt as well.

Erm....I mean funny in a good way..........not peculiar

pwbr3e1vu2v11.gif

Being a foreign supporter it’s a bit of an out of body experience, but even to me this just seems like a burden on the squad. Wembley is a soulless monstrousity. Poch knows better than most and he’s been banging on this drum more than anyone. Christ all mighty get us the fuck out of that red stained bowl.

As a season ticket holder what are my options for getting 2 tickets next to each other (anywhere in the ground) for me and my 13 y.o. daughter who is a plus member? Talking about the new stadium obviously.

I’m guessing I’ll need another plus membership and to stump up for 2 tickets on top of the ST, assuming I’m able to get in in time and find 2 together. Is that right? I would really like to be able to go to the opening game with her.
When i want to take others to a game and sit next to them, i call the ticket office and they move my seat for the fixture free of charge and send me a paper ticket in the post. probably your best bet.

When i want to take others to a game and sit next to them, i call the ticket office and they move my seat for the fixture free of charge and send me a paper ticket in the post. probably your best bet.

That’s great. Thanks very much for the response. How does that work exactly. Do they find 2 together for you? I guess you phone them as soon as the ticket sales window opens?

Is this the right place for season tickets!
Anyway, I think I have been refunded for the matches up to and including December. But haven't heard anything about refunds of Jan and Feb matches, any light as to what is happening?

Back
Top Bottom