Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United (Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lingard is the worst, a face you could never tire of smacking

62321_1.jpg

Sorry, but I don't care about last time, I only care about this time. We don't get points for last time. Smacks of complacency to me, and I hope Poch and the players aren't thinking like this. I kinda wish the club wouldn't put this sort of stuff out to be honest. We have to be right on it for every game if we want to achieve something.

What a great header that was from Kane. We're a million miles better than Utd, bet our reserves could take the three points off them this weekend. Might as well update the table now.
:sonpoint:

Honestly baffles me why he's allowed to continue refereeing, every game he refs in there's some controversy, he either has to send someone off or give someone a pen. He's given 9 reds and 64 yellows in 16 games this season, the next highest for red cards is jonathan moss with 4 and anthony taylor has refereed 2 more games than him and given 0 reds and 7 less yellows.
giphy.gif

Sorry, but I don't care about last time, I only care about this time. We don't get points for last time. Smacks of complacency to me, and I hope Poch and the players aren't thinking like this. I kinda wish the club wouldn't put this sort of stuff out to be honest. We have to be right on it for every game if we want to achieve something.

What a great header that was from Kane. We're a million miles better than Utd, bet our reserves could take the three points off them this weekend. Might as well update the table now.
:sonpoint:

Totally agree mate. Just getting in the mood.

de Gea
Young - Lindelof - Jones - Shaw
Matic - Herrera
Lingard - Pogba - Martial
Rashford
Would be surprised if this isn't their team.

We just beat Chelsea 3 times on the bounce since the 60s. Whilst that was in all competitions, we haven't beat United 3 times in a row in the league since the 60s either.

COYS

de Gea
Young - Lindelof - Jones - Shaw
Matic - Herrera
Lingard - Pogba - Martial
Rashford
Would be surprised if this isn't their team.
That's basically what most people at Redcafe think as well and it kinda picks itself I guess. Only some debate about the centre-back pairing.

That's basically what almost everybody at Redcafe thinks as well and it kinda picks itself I guess.

Unless Solsjkaer feels Chelsea got a lot of crosses in and starts Lukaku in the attempt to just cross the ball with ease at every opportunity.

Won't be easy though. United with attacking and creative freedom is a threat for any time. Martial's pace and trickery. Rashfords pace in behind. Pogba being a completely different animal. Security of Matic/Herrera.

Only issue is their defence which we are more than capable of worrying.

I don't actually understand what that means... who smokes? Surely Professional footballers shouldn't smoke... though it didn't do Ginola or Ardiles (apparently) any harm!!

What's Heurellho Gomes got to do with it?

Just looking at that bunch, make you realise how far Utd have fallen, none of those players put the fear into me when we face up to them on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom