Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United (Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm expecting to hear that a few more of the injured will be available - perhaps Vertonghen, Dier and Dembele.

I can't see all of them starting, but wonder if one will. We are probably ok at CB so not Vertonghen, Dembele's not faired well against Pogba recently, so probably not him, but maybe Dier to add steel to CM ?

3-1
Sonny x2
Kane

2 assists by Eriksen, 1 by Kane.
Mike Dean scores a late consolation goal for them.
He tried his best to make us pay for VARgate, but we were too good.

:tobyarm:

I see Mike Dean is the referee.

No chance then.

So Man U will have 12 on the field then.....

Got to keep the Man United renaissance fairy tale going....... So the FA can do sly digs on twitter about their England captain.

Come on lads. .. Please smash them 3 0 again!

Why is this dickweed still allowed to officiate any Prem matches, especially ones where we are involved!?!?
Honestly baffles me why he's allowed to continue refereeing, every game he refs in there's some controversy, he either has to send someone off or give someone a pen. He's given 9 reds and 64 yellows in 16 games this season, the next highest for red cards is jonathan moss with 4 and anthony taylor has refereed 2 more games than him and given 0 reds and 7 less yellows.

Manure thinks they can get top 4. We need to put an end to that. Let's have 3-1.

And this is very true.

Their run has rekindled belief. It does not matter who you beat when winning because it translates to points and confidence.

A win for us (thank goodness we had 5 days between games) takes us well away and nearly out of their red-eyed gaze.

One last big effort for now required but I doubt they will be as good as Chelsea were or us so lacking in precision and penetration.

At least I hope not.

We’ll win this no problem

These “runs” that the likes of Woolwich and Man U go on are what happens In the premier league these days, if you don’t face a top 6 side for 6 weeks you can easily go unbeaten

Looking at the facts, that defence and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as manager, come on now why are people scared? at home too = 3 points

Back
Top Bottom