Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could it be worth considering him as a potential future DM? Either way I love a footballer like him. He did a little shimmy when he could have passed it back to Sanchez like most would and once the Tranmere player had committed to moving that way, simply adjusted his body and a whole new area of the pitch going forward had opened up for him.

Also check out his pass for Skipp I believe it was when Llorente scored his last. He sees a gap and commits to it either in the pass, movement or shape of his body adjusting. He's a proper footballer I really have high hopes for him

Almost looked even better in a back three.

Ability to run forward into midfield and distribute is a big part of his game. I honestly see us moving to perhaps a back three next season with Alderweireld gone and utilising Sanchez and Foyth alongside Vertoinghen.

Foyth / Sanchez / Jan has a sweet symmetry and balance about it.

Could it be worth considering him as a potential future DM? Either way I love a footballer like him. He did a little shimmy when he could have passed it back to Sanchez like most would and once the Tranmere player had committed to moving that way, simply adjusted his body and a whole new area of the pitch going forward had opened up for him.

Also check out his pass for Skipp I believe it was when Llorente scored his last. He sees a gap and commits to it either in the pass, movement or shape of his body adjusting. He's a proper footballer I really have high hopes for him

Again.... Good to have options.

One of my favourite players to watch, agree a back 3 will suit him .
Put a brilliant slide tackle in to night also.

He's a player in the Poch style, we don't want players who can only do one thing, we want players with the ability to play total football be that defenders at CB, DM or even FB for someone like Foyth.

It's the same across the front line Kane, Son, Dele can all play striker, winger, number 10 or even number 9

The midfield is where we need to strengthen Eriksen and Dembele can do it all, Sissoko, Lamela, Moura, Dier, Winks, Skipp are all currently a bit more limited. We could do with a Kante or a B. Silva type player, but then who couldn't.

It might be that one or two of our clearly talented youngsters make the grade ... but that's a big ask and a few years down the track

14bhRBl.jpg

:lamelaaghh:

He is old fashioned and there is nothing wrong with that!
Sure.
But I dont think he's old fashioned, just kid who is in love. There is nothing wrong with that, but it seems bit stupid because at that age you no where near mature to be in marriage. But he has a lot of money, so that will help.

Just a thought.

Probably a bit of a cultural thing as well. Poch got married at 20 as well so maybe it is common in Argentina to get married young? He also most definitely has the money to start a family unlike most other kids his age. And majority of the people he spends most of his days with are married as well (the rest of the squad). So it most likely feels logical for him to get engaged. And from what I have read it's a girl he has been together with for a few years so not some fresh gold digger.

And just because they get engaged doesn't mean they will be married real soon. Could be a long engagement.

Back
Top Bottom