New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CASHBACK!

ClutteredThatDromaeosaur-max-1mb.gif

It's ironic that all the years I wanted to go to matches at The Lane, as a non season ticket holder or member it was almost impossible to get tickets.

This year with the games being at Wembley and with so many supporters now refusing to go there, it would have been much easier. However my ongoing health issues mean I can't really go.

By the time I'm fit again we'll be in NWHL and I'll be back to not being able to get tickets again!

Yes I might when I get a feel for the availability. It always seemed a bit of a waste of time if you were still very limited.

I’ve always felt part of the club by having a membership even though it’s barely used on tickets.
That one time it pays off and you get a ticket you wouldn’t otherwise, is well worth the money mate...

An absolute PR disaster for Levy .

I don't know how I feel. I understand that these things are out of our control but it's all.a bit of a shambles isn't it. Add that to it seems to have totally stopped our transfer business altogether and our chairman has had a bit of a stinker.

But at the end of it all we will have the best purpose built football stadium in the world which I'm sure will be worth the wait not that I'll be able to afford to go to it much.

I'm going to try and ignore it and look at the pretty pictures I think.

An absolute PR disaster for Levy .

I don't know how I feel. I understand that these things are out of our control but it's all.a bit of a shambles isn't it. Add that to it seems to have totally stopped our transfer business altogether and our chairman has had a bit of a stinker.

But at the end of it all we will have the best purpose built football stadium in the world which I'm sure will be worth the wait not that I'll be able to afford to go to it much.

I'm going to try and ignore it and look at the pretty pictures I think.

Hardly a disaster when no one will still give a shit the second it’s opened

Hardly a disaster when no one will still give a shit the second it’s opened
Maybe so but right now everyone does, it's creating loads of bad press, fans are uneasy /fed up and other clubs are now having digs (see Warnock) .

You may not like the word disaster but either way I don't think anyone could argue that it hasn't been a good few months for him at all.

Maybe so but right now everyone does, it's creating loads of bad press, fans are uneasy /fed up and other clubs are now having digs (see Warnock) .

You may not like the word disaster but either way I don't think anyone could argue that it hasn't been a good few months for him at all.

Oh well, in 100 years he will have his statue outside it. It’s late, that’s all there is to it...

No one cares the Chunnel was late anymore do they

Don't blame you. After going to games for 47 years i am really having to talk myself into attending this season, It's a £100 day out (ticket/train/car parking/beer/food) and 9 hours of my time each game. I never even used to think about it in the past but £100 & 9 hours to go to a hell-hole that i detest is a struggle & hard to justify.

We cannot get into NWHL soon enough. I should be loving this season & our 'against all odds' results but Wembley is killing the match day experience for me.
Someone grassed you up on SSC ...
SkyscraperCity - View Single Post - LONDON - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium / New White Hart Lane (62,062)
:myword:

It’s still looking like palace which is what we pretty much expected.

Prob is the club can’t officially confirm that until the test events are complete.

It’s the open ended ness that kills us.

If levy had said

Test event 1 Jan 20

Test even too Feb 15

Opening game palace assuming test events are successful.

Back
Top Bottom