Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's only a recent devlopment i think. When they used to be good in the 70's and 80's you could doff your cap to them as they were indeed very good. Dalglish for example deserves respect for his response to Hillsborough and his continued support for the families. There were no real obnoxious characters in those sides and their fans were ok too. How times change.
It was the medias reaction to them back then that does it for me.
This in turn has bred/fed this new breed of Liverpool fan.

It's only a recent devlopment i think. When they used to be good in the 70's and 80's you could doff your cap to them as they were indeed very good. Dalglish for example deserves respect for his response to Hillsborough and his continued support for the families. There were no real obnoxious characters in those sides and their fans were ok too. How times change.
As much as I'd rather it wasn't so the 80s were a very long time ago now... a completely different era for both football and its fandom.

As much as we mock Sky for pretending nothing existed before the Premier League it's a useful demarcation of "old" and "new" football eras.

Hmm really? I think a lot of people hated them back then and the likes of McMahon, Barnes, Rush, Beglin etc are complete cunts.

They've never been loved, that's a complete myth.

Hmm really? I think a lot of people hated them back then and the likes of McMahon, Barnes, Rush, Beglin etc are complete cunts.

They've never been loved, that's a complete myth.
I never said they were loved, more respected. I hated all of them don't get me wrong but not so much the fans. Now it is so different.

I never said they were loved, more respected. I hated all of them don't get me wrong but not so much the fans. Now it is so different.

Social Media mate. It's given their fans more of a voice and the amount of delusion and entitlement that comes out of them just makes them unbearable.

Would you prefer 'Bin Dippers'?

:allitongue:

Jesus mate have a word with yourself!
I would actually. ‘Dippers’ is an almost universally understood term when referring to LFC and their fansh, because it’s funny and true.

‘Lolerpool’ is what I’d expect a 9 year old with learning difficulties to come up with. It’s up there with ‘Tottingshit’ and ‘Man Shitty’. It makes me want to start backhanding people

Anyway, talking of the dipper twats, I had my first ever read through of RAWK the other day, just the Spurs section. The level of arrogance is unreal. Eriksen at a push might make it into their side it seems.

Also their hatred for Harry Kane is bizarre. I noticed during the World Cup most of the internal criticism of him was from scouse twats.

Anyway, talking of the dipper twats, I had my first ever read through of RAWK the other day, just the Spurs section. The level of arrogance is unreal. Eriksen at a push might make it into their side it seems.

Also their hatred for Harry Kane is bizarre. I noticed during the World Cup most of the internal criticism of him was from scouse twats.

They're nuts, almost as bad as Gooners when it comes to overrating their players.

Anyway, they'd better not fuck up this title challenge or there will be hell to pay!

Me dad (who you may be surprised to hear is older than me) said that in the '70s and '80s Liverpool was the away trip where you'd encounter by far the most trouble and the biggest wankers for fans. So from my large sample it doesn't sound like much has changed.

Dv8EUDiUUAAxonJ.jpg
LOOOL I hope this is true

Last edited:

There fans have always been wankers , most dipper fans are one , maybe 2 generation ( from the 70’s onwards ) all glory hunters . The true fans are deluded victims whilst the rest just jumped on the bandwagon back then like a lot of chav , city, United or arse fans of recent years

Me dad (who you may be surprised to hear is older than me) said that in the '70s and '80s Liverpool was the away trip where you'd encounter by far the most trouble and the biggest wankers for fans. So from my large sample it doesn't sound like much has changed.
70's without a doubt, mid 80's onwards it's been a walk in the park akin to coventry chelsea southampton ipswich etc

Back
Top Bottom